Established in 1991, the Borneo Orangutan Survival (BOS) Foundation is an Indonesian non-profit organisation dedicated to conserving Bornean orangutans and their habitat in collaboration with local communities, the Ministry of Environment and Forestry and partner organizations around the world. The BOS Foundation has rescued over 2,200 orangutans and currently cares for more than 700 orangutans in two rehabilitation centers: Nyaru Menteng in Central Kalimantan and Samboja Lestari in East Kalimantan.
We’re looking for an approachable, confident, enthusiastic and motivated person as FUNDRAISER to join our dedicated team in Central Kalimantan.
The right applicant will be offered substantial training and/or mentoring to supplement their fundraising knowledge where needed.
Basic Terms of Reference
- Passion for the cause
- Strong administration and database management skills
- Outstanding social skills
- Ability to develop and maintain good communications and relationships with community, corporation and government
- Ability to work in deadlines
- Ability to work in a consolidated team
- Highly organized, self-motivated, strategic and hands-on towards every tasks purposed
- Excellent English and Bahasa Indonesia language skills both on written and verbal
- Creative and innovative, able to confidently speak for any great ideas
Follow Us By Email
Jika Anda Membutuhkan Informasi Kerja Ngo click here, Terima kasih Telah Berlangganan Via Email.