Geographic Information System (GIS) Specialist
DAI works at the cutting edge of international development, combining excellence in technical and operational project management, and exceptional customer service to solve our clients’ most complex problems. Since 1970, DAI has worked in 150 developing and transition countries, providing comprehensive development solutions in areas including crisis mitigation and stability operations, democratic governance and public sector management, agriculture and agribusiness, private sector development and financial services, economics and trade, HIV/AIDS, avian influenza control,water and natural resources management, and energy and climate change.
Adaptasi Perubahan Iklim dan Ketangguhan (APIK) Project is a 5-year, $19 million USAID funded Project. The purpose of APIK is to support the Government of Indonesia to strengthen climate and disaster resilience, working in an integrated manner from the national level down to the community level. APIK will help to mainstream climate change adaptation and disaster risk reduction into nationaland sub-national governance frameworks, build the capacity of local communities and the private sector to address climate change and weather-related natural hazards, and support the use of information for climate and disaster risk management among key stakeholders.
- Work closely with the Regional Managersto build relationships and provide training to local government stakeholders onintegrating using GIS to facilitate data analysis and visualization.
- Support regional office teams in community mapping, VA and risk mapping, and alignment of spatial plans.
- Regularly consult with local government representatives and sub-national ministries to better understand the interests, needs, and development objectives.
- Experience creating maps and graphs,using GIS software and related equipment.
- Expertise in conducting research to locate and obtain existingdatabases and ability to gather, analyze, and integrate spatial data from staffand determine how best the information can be displayed using GIS.
- Experience operating GIS system hardwareand software.
- Universitydegree in a relevant field.
- Strong English speaking and writingabilities.
There are three positions available onregional teams. Locations include:
- East Java
- Southeast Sulawesi
- Reports directly to the Regional Manager
Interested applicants areinvited to send their CV to APIK_recruitment@dai.com. Please send applications no later than 4 March 2016. Applicants areinstructed to write “GeographicInformation System (GIS) Specialist– LOCATION – NAME” as the Subject line of their email. We regret that we are unableto acknowledge receipt of all applications and only shortlisted candidates willbe notified.
Follow Us By Email
Jika Anda Membutuhkan Informasi Kerja Ngo click here, Terima kasih Telah Berlangganan Via Email.