The Project Manager will be responsible to manage a 3.3 million USD matching fund project between PT. Eco Solutions Lombok and Millennium Challenge Account- Indonesia (MCA-I) with a core team of 5 people with their own assistants and consultants team. The two Project Coordinators, their assistants and the Project Administrator are already working with the project and we’re at the moment recruiting the Financial Officer and the Social Media Coordinator & Blogger.
Areas of responsibility
The Project Manager is in charge for the overall management, the budget and the monitoring and evaluation of the project. Together with the management team you’ll coordinate the project activates with other on-going activities at the two locations.
The Project Manager will also responsible in the reporting and fulfillment of the administrative requirements to secure the disbursement of grant lays within the area of responsibility as according to MCA-I requirements.
The Project Manager will be reporting to the projects Steering Committee and ERI’s head quarter.
- Attractive Salary Package
- At least 5 years’ experience of managing large projects and reporting to International Development Agencies.
- Structured with good financial and administrative skills.
- Responsive and flexible with an eye for what makes a project reach its deliverables.
- Experience of leadership for larger teams and partnerships.
- Excellent writing skills and fluent in Bahasa Indonesia and English
How to Apply
Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org by latest Friday 26 February 2016
Follow Us By Email
Jika Anda Membutuhkan Informasi Kerja Ngo click here, Terima kasih Telah Berlangganan Via Email.