PROJECT OFFICER OF THE JAKARTA OFFICE
DEFINITION OF THE SERVICES
DEFINITION OF THE SERVICES
Content of the Services The PROJECT OFFICER shall work as Project Officer for EU – ASEAN Capacity Building Project for Monitoring Integration Progress and Statistics (COMPASS).
The PROJECT OFFICER shall provide the SERVICES described below.
These SERVICES may be amended or supplemented under the responsibility of the Project Manager, in accordance with the request of the CLIENT and/or with its consent, throughout the term of the PRIME CONTRACT.
To execute his/her duties, the PROJECT OFFICER will work in close collaboration with one (1) Finance Officer & Event Manager:
The Project Officer will:
- Support the Team Leader and the Expertise France Project Manager and Officer in the administrative, organisational and logistical organisation of the activities:
- Coordination with the partner administrations – ASEAN Secretariat and ASEAN Member Countries);
- Liaising with the EU Delegation in Jakarta as and when required. Maintaining all documentations to ensure compliance with EUD procedures;
- Organisation of the Project Officers missions in Jakarta and in the ASEAN region: mobilization & demobilization of all Project Officers (procedure, approval, etc) agenda, interpretation, list of hotels….;
- Organisation of group meetings and study visits : travel and accommodation of the participants, assistance to Project Officers and participants for visa requirement, recruitment of interpreters and translators, provision of necessary meeting room, equipment and staff);
- Formatting Reports and Document including developing the template;
- Setting up Filling System (electronic & paper);
- Managing Office Supplies.
For the organisation of activities within the CLMV countries, the Project Officer will work in close collaboration with the national Coordinators.
- Contribute to the technical and financial reporting of the Project under the supervision of the Team Leader and in close relationship with the Project Officerise France Project Manager & Officer. This concerns foremost:
- The follow-up of the timesheets of all Project Officers of the project;
- Assistance to the Team Leader in the reconciliation of all technical reports and deliverables of the project for the production of contractual interim reports;
- Assistance to the Project Officerise France Project Manager &
Officer in the reconciliation of all transactions made for the
incidental budget (including collection of the evidences) and
subsequent monitoring and reporting.
- Perform any additional ad hoc tasks as required by the Team Leader and perform other related duties consistent within the job description and the post.
Place of supply of the Services
The SERVICES shall be supplied by the PROJECT OFFICER in the operational base of the project (ASEAN Secretariat, Jl Sisingamangaraja No. 70A, Jakarta, Indonesia), and on mission in the 10 beneficiary countries of the PROJECT, or in any other country where activities would be organised within the framework of the PROJECT, under the supervision and coordination of the Team Leader, Mr Romesh PAUL and/or the Project Manager, Mrs Caroline GUIDEMANN.
Hours of Work This position is based on the volume of weekly workout of 40 hours a week. The hours of work for each working day, from Monday to Friday shall be 09.00 a.m. to 06.00 p.m. (1 one-hour break), as shall be set out by Expertise France from time to time.
Planned dates and duration of the Services The SERVICES shall be supplied for a first period of Twelve (12) months. This validity period is renewable on an annual basis, for a maximum of three (3) times and within a maximum period of 48 months from the Commencement Date.
Please send your application letter along with your CV to Ms. Caroline Guidemann via email to caroline.guidemann@
expertisefrance.fr no later than 11 March 2016.
Follow Us By Email
Jika Anda Membutuhkan Informasi Kerja Ngo click here, Terima kasih Telah Berlangganan Via Email.