The Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH is a global service provider in the field of international cooperation for sustainable development with around 16,400 employees. GIZ has over 50 years of experience in a wide variety of areas, including economic development and employment, energy and the environment, and peace and security. As a public-benefit federal enterprise, GIZ supports the German Government – in particular the Federal Ministry for Economic Cooperation and Development (BMZ) – and public and private sector clients in around 130 countries in achieving their objectives in international cooperation. With this aim, GIZ works together with its partners to develop effective solutions that offer people better prospects and sustainably improve their living conditions.
The GIZ is implementing the EU-funded Climate Change project: Support to Indonesia's Climate Change Response (Technical Assistance component) SICCR. The 3 year project aims to pilot tangible measurements (low carbon, resource efficiency, sustainable management of the use of Biodiversity and livelihoods and optimized development planning and build the capacity of Aceh to support and contribute in an effective and coherent way to Indonesia’s efforts to set itself upon a low-carbon development path through low-emission economic development and optimal land use planning within the LULUCF (Land Use, Land Use Change and Forestry) Sector.
SICCR is seeking one qualified Indonesian candidate for the following position:
Administration Manager (Managerial Function)
- Ensuring the necessary office conditions (internal service organisation, office procedures and administrative guidelines, logistics, information and communication flow) for efficient working procedures with National Partner, Key Experts and European Union Delegation to Indonesia and Brunei Darussalam within the project: Support to Indonesias Climate Change Response (Technical Asistance Component) in the overall SICCR (TA) project;
- Organizing and steering administrational tasks for the technical project team including secretariat support particularly to the superior;
- Maintaining a good work relationship between the project, the partners, the EU Delegation in Jakarta, and other GIZ-offices/projects/institutions;
- Keeping updated and completed the project’s document files in the local project’s filing system and in DMS in line with GIZ’s filing rules;
- Supervise and coordinate with administrative staff in the Project office Banda Aceh including staff talks.
The Job Holder performs the following tasks, but is not limited to:
1. Office coordination and project management
- Coordinates and organises the internal services for the functioning of the project (communication services, delivery of materials, etc);
- Organises and maintains the project’s logistic and equipment required for the functioning of the daily work procedures and for particular meetings and events;
- Coordinates the daily administrative processes of the project/programme in close cooperation and division of labour with the project’s finance professional and the superior;
- Supports the internal communication and coordination incl. agreed time schedules, meeting reports, absences and leave planning, etc;
- Ensures good communication and coordination with the local SICCR office and provide oversight over administrative procedures following EU rules and regulations;
- Supervision of the administrative office staff(s).
2. Secretariat work and services
- Prepare schedule and administrative work (duty trips, reports, EU-internal communication) of the superior and of the technical staff;
- Preparation of information, materials and other supports to events or activities on behalf of the technical staff;
- Participates in internal and external (team) meetings and workshops and assists with documenting these, e.g. by taking minutes;
- Serves as an entry and exit point for correspondence and facilitates the internal distribution of letters, including recording of incoming and outgoing letters.
- Manages leave requests and keeps the internal leave monitoring updated for all project staffs including EH expert;
- Monitor administrative processes of the project as needed and agreed with the financial expert and the superior;
- Manage work permit processes of the Key experts and consultants with related partner and the GIZ Office;
- Monitor updated filing system for the office (electronic and hardcopies) and treats information confidentially, specifically in the areas of financial matters;
- Coordinate and prepare contracts/agreements Local Short Term Expert/Consultant;
- Monitoring the payments for the consultants;
- Preparing job description/terms of reference for administration and accounting.
4. General tasks
- Interprets and translates as required;
- Organises and coordinates project support staff on behalf of the superior;
- Monitor preparation of workshops, training and other events according to the project’s operational plan;
- Performs other duties and tasks at the request of the superior;
- Contributes actively to a good working climate and team working within the project.
Required qualifications, competences and experience
- University degree in relevant specialisation and qualification in business administration desirable (equivalent of BA or MBA);
- At least 5 years’ professional experience in a comparable position desirable with specific experience with financial administration procedures in a German state-owned agency and/or EU financed project;
- Having professional experience in Aceh will be an advantage;
- Knowledge in WINPACCS will be an advantage;
- Good working knowledge of ITC technologies (related software, phone, fax, email, the internet) and computer applications (e.g. MS Office);
- Very good knowledge English and communication skills;
- In-depth understanding of financial planning and accounting within the framework of EU projects;
- Broad experience of office management and administration;
- Confidential handling of data and information;
- Willingness to acquire new knowledge as required by the tasks to be performed – corresponding measures are agreed with management;
Duty Station: SICCR Office - Jakarta
Direct Supervisor: Team Leader SICCR (Technical Assistance)
Interested candidates should submit a motivation letter, CV, trainings attended and list of references (a must), addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org. The closing date to submit the application letter is on 20 February 2016.
Please indicate your application by putting the following code in the subject line: SICCR – AM
Only short-listed candidates will be notified.
Follow Us By Email
Jika Anda Membutuhkan Informasi Kerja Ngo click here, Terima kasih Telah Berlangganan Via Email.