The Deutsche Gesellschaft fuer Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH is a German international cooperation enterprise for sustainable development with worldwide operations. PAKLIM is a Program advising and supporting the national government, local governments and industries with climate change mitigation and adaptation initiatives. PAKLIM program is divided into three working areas: (1) Climate Policy Advice for National and Sub-national Governments, (2) GHG emission reduction in Industries, and (3) Climate Change and Education.
GIZ is seeking one qualified Indonesian candidate for the following position:
Junior Administrative Professional (Temporary)
- Providing of administrative support to the project;
- Meeting the administrative requirements of the office independently with minimum input and supervision;
- Effective coordination with the colleagues of the Internal management Services (IMS) of GIZ PAKLIM;
- Ensuring that the provided services within the section are done correctly according to GIZ Guidelines;
- Overall smooth, uninterrupted and thorough functioning of the library and documentation;
- Assisting technical team in workshop event, and
- Daily operational performance of all administrative tasks for Work Area Industry.
Secretarial Work and Services
- Answer, screen, forward and/or return phone calls and messages;
- Manage incoming and outgoing correspondence, including faxes, e-mails, parcels and hand delivered messages on a routine basis;
- Monitor responses and carry out routine correspondence, as requested; and
- Make photocopies and scans documents if and when required.
- Compiles and monitors annual and sick leave records of the staff on Work Area Industry to be reported to HR manager every 3 months;
- Establish and/or update index of, and data on, contact addresses, phone/fax numbers and e-mail-addresses regularly;
- Assist in setting up and maintaining a filing system in office, and seeing to it that information is kept confidential, particularly in the field of personnel and finance;
- Maintain and up-date the project filing system for incoming and outgoing letters, faxes, e-mails on a daily basis;
- Assist in the logistical management and documentation of meetings, workshops, seminars and other project activities inside and outside the office; and
- Attend internal team, Internal Management Services and Technical and Administrative Information Exchange meetings/workshops, and share the knowledge to the team member in Work Area Industry.
- Arrange workshop equipment (ZOPP-kopfer and material, flipchart, pin board, beamer, camera, laser pointer, voice recorder, etc.);
- Responsible for organising administrative and logistical aspects of project activities (meetings, workshops, etc.);
- Responsible for preparing and organising administrative and logistical (venue, travel, hotel flight, transport, etc.) aspects of programme activities (trainings, meetings, workshops, etc.); and
- Travel arrangement for project staff, counterpart and consultant in the project.
Procurement & Inventory
- Ensure the availability of necessary office supplies;
- Maintain, carry out, and responsible for local procurement (monitor markets, negotiates costs, orders stationary, received materials and inspects delivery, etc.), including quotation procedures, according to GIZ guidelines;
- Check invoices, delivery receipts and other papers and sign them/submit them for payment;
- File documents with completed transactions;
- Maintains the inventory list and records for Work Area Industry with On-Site Asset system; also
- Report damages to administration, organizes and follow-up the proper maintenance and repair of office equipment.
- Prepare Work Area Industry budget planning every month;
- Monitor the expenses in accordance with the budget;
- Collect and prepares proper receipts for the payments;
- Assist to records daily transactions to the WINPACCS Cashbook if the Jr. Finance on leave;
- Controls the remaining balance at the cash box;
- Maintains the filing for financial records confidentially;
- Calculates and verifies travel expenses on official journey for project staff/consultant/counterpart (national, international);
- Calculates medical reimbursement of Work Area Industry team member with confidentially; and
- Monthly financial reporting, monitoring and follow up issues settlement and eror sheets related to account payables and receivables.
- Assist in preparing all necessary documents for sponsor letter of short term international expert in coordination with GIZ Country Office; and
- Support to prepare and follow up documents regarding to Exit Permit Only for the Team Leader of Work Area Industry in coordination with PAKLIM Internal Management Services and GIZ Country Office.
- Supports the preparation of contracts for local and international consultants together with the technical PIC/TL (TOR, CV, Offer, etc.) and guarantees a smooth process PAKLIM Internal Management Services and GIZ Country Office.
Required qualifications, skills, competences and experience
- Diploma or Bachelor degree in office management/administration or similar area;
- At least 1-2 years of professional working experience in the same position;
- Able to work on own initiative and with limited supervision as well as accepting close supervision if needed
- Good working knowledge of ITC technologies (related software, phone, fax, e-mail, internet) and computer applications (e.g. MS Office)
- Indonesian native speaker, very good command of English (written and spoken), and German (greatly appreciated)
- Willingness to have multiple domestic travel
Duty Station: PAKLIM Office – Jakarta
Expected to Join: March 2016
Direct Supervisor: Team Leader Working Area 2 - Industry
Interested candidates should submit a motivation letter, CV, trainings attended and list of references (a must), addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com The closing date to submit the application letter is on 29 February 2016.
Please indicate your application by putting the following code in the subject line: PAKLIM - JAP.
Only short-listed candidates will be notified.
Follow Us By Email
Jika Anda Membutuhkan Informasi Kerja Ngo click here, Terima kasih Telah Berlangganan Via Email.