The Deutsche Gesellschaft fuer Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH is a German international cooperation enterprise for sustainable development with worldwide operations. PAKLIM is a Program advising and supporting the national government, local governments and industries with climate change mitigation and adaptation initiatives. PAKLIM program is divided into three working areas: (1) Climate Policy Advice for National and Sub-national Governments, (2) GHG emission reduction in Industries, and (3) Climate Change and Education.
GIZ is seeking one qualified Indonesian candidate for the following position:
Junior Technical Project Professional (Temporary)
- Supporting the activities related with sustainable development in the private sectors (i.e preparation of Sustainable Business Dialogues);
- Supporting the implementation of the activities related with development of Nationally Appropriate Mitigation Actions (NAMAs) in Pulp and Paper and Fertilizer industries, especially to support the team in workshop preparations and report refinement for publication;
- Supporting the implementation of the activities related with eco-industrial estate development, including development of eco-industrial estate guideline, development of overall “master plan-strategy”, and draft roadmap for accelerating eco-industrial development in Sei-Mangkei, North Sumatera; especially to support the team in workshop preparations, desk research, and report refinement for publication;
- Supporting the activities related with mitigation technology, including development of technical guidelines on Combined Heat and Power (CHP) and Boiler, training of trainers (ToT), and training for industries on CHP, Boiler, and Motor & Drives at provincial level: Jakarta, Semarang, Surabaya: especially to support the team in workshop preparations, desk research, and report refinement for publication;
Professional Advisory Services
- Supporting the advisory service to partner institution(s) and other stakeholders on understanding the overall concept, of Nationally Appropriate Mitigation Actions (NAMAs) in pulp and paper and fertilizer industries;
- Supporting the advisory service to partner institution(s) on identifying needs, developing concepts and strategies, and provides technical input related with eco-industrial estates development;
- Supporting the advisory service to partner institution(s) on identifying needs, developing concepts and strategies, and provides technical input related with capacity development on mitigation technology;
- Deals with the preparation and implementation of workshops, trainings, and other events on issues related to the activities within the work areas under her responsibilities.
Networking and Cooperation
- Supports cooperation, regular contact and dialogue with partners, relevant organisations, non-governmental agencies and individuals in the project/programme and with other projects to improve and maintain good working relationships;
- Communicates local interests and efforts, forwards these and encourages sharing ideas and information for the benefit of the project/programme.
- Supports knowledge management for work area industry, including documentation and related information/news of the work area, PFS (PAKLIM File Station), as well as PAKLIM website as needed;
- Draws up reports, presentation documents, and Minutes of Meeting (MoM) related with activities under her responsibilities.
Required qualifications, skills, competences and experience
- Bachelor in Environmental Science, Environmental Management, Engineering or Management.
- At least 1 year professional experience in a comparable position.
Other knowledge, additional competences
- Language skills: excellent spoken and written in English and Indonesian;
- Good working knowledge of MS Office; excellent communication, presentation and reporting skill;
- Result oriented, high self-motivation, creative and innovative, strong analytical and good interpersonal skills;
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative and work independently while also having the skills and interests to work effectively within teams;
- Have a personal preference and orientation towards project implementation; strong organizational experiences
- Willingness to have intensive domestic travel;
- Willingness to up-skill as required by the tasks to be performed – corresponding measures are agreed with management;
- Have an ability to work in a team with different culture values.
Duty Station: PAKLIM Office – Jakarta
Expected to Join: March 2016
Direct Supervisor: Team Leader Working Area 2 - Industry
Interested candidates should submit a motivation letter, CV, trainings attended and list of references (a must), addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com. The closing date to submit the application letter is on 29 February 2016.
Please indicate your application by putting the following code in the subject line: PAKLIM - JTPP.
Only short-listed candidates will be notified.
Follow Us By Email
Jika Anda Membutuhkan Informasi Kerja Ngo click here, Terima kasih Telah Berlangganan Via Email.