Finance Officer for Conflict Resolution Unit
The Indonesia Business Council for Sustainable Development (IBCSD) seeks a Finance Officer for Conflict Resolution Unit (CRU) to provide support with operational finance related to CRU activities.
- To assist Program Manager with the financial management of the CRU.
- Oversee accounting operations that include:
- Record management and book keeping of the organization
- Ensuring periodic preparation and reporting of financial statements
- Ensuring smooth and timely vendor/employee/statutory payment
- Carrying out balance confirmation and reconciliations, and
- Create and maintain all master data in the accounting software
- Responsible for budgeting and reporting, prepare comprehensive overhead and capital expenditure budgeting, periodic detailed review of budget vs actual expenses
- Prepare/review of budget management reports relate to operational and overall project finance
- Assist in regulatory reporting
- Manage grant funding of national and international donors
- Ensure compliance of finance and accounting implementation according to Standard Operation Procedure
- Liaise with project and external auditors on audit matters as part of internal control
- Assist in the cash flow and budget management and perform treasury functions
- Responsible in review and assist in tax matters
- Liaise with banks, insurance companies and government bodies and vendors on financing and operational matters
- Degree in Finance and/or Accounting
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- High level of numeracy
- Experience in working with accounting software and have sound knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Have passion for sustainable environment management
- Ability to prioritize own workload, to work independently and to work to deadlines.
- Have some experience in handling accounts and payroll, disbursing salaries, and insurance
- Have experience in managing grant funding, including report and audit
- Good communication skills - verbal and written – English and Indonesian.
- Evidence of ability to pay attention to detail
Qualified or interested candidates are encouraged to submit your application (motivation letter and updated resume) in MS format to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org by 29 February 2016.
**We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates would be notified. **
Follow Us By Email
Jika Anda Membutuhkan Informasi Kerja Ngo click here, Terima kasih Telah Berlangganan Via Email.