iCare Benefits – Indonesia
iCare Benefits (Indonesia) is a comprehensive employee benefits package coupled with a multi-channel retail operation that enhances workers’ lives while boosting their morale, loyalty and productivity. With support from employers in developing nations, iCare Benefits members gain access to essential items that are instantly affordable through installment payments with no interest. The program provides workers with access to essential products and services so they can enjoy a more comfortable, healthy, smart, and prosperous life both in the workplace and at home.
Responsible for (a) all (iCB – “Country”) finance and accounting functions including financial statements and accounting reports, internal controls, tax compliance, accounts payable and receivable processing, cash management, asset management, budgeting and forecasting, and (b) management of all (iCB – “Country”) accounting and finance personnel.
1. Chief Financial Officer – iCare Benefits Asia
2. Chief Executive Officer – iCare Benefits Indonesia
- Responsible for all country accounting activities, including accounting and financial policies and procedures, financial controls, payables and receivables, tax, payroll, and internal audit.
- Responsible for all country financial, accounting and tax reporting, including monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements, management reports and presentations, payroll reports, and tax filings.
- Guides financial decisions by establishing, monitoring, improving, and enforcing policies and procedures.
- Protects assets by establishing, monitoring, and enforcing internal controls
- Ensures compliance with relevant accounting standards.
- Monitors and confirms financial condition by conducting audits; providing timely and accurate information to external auditors.
- Maximizes return on and limits risk of all cash and cash equivalents.
- Prepares country operating and capital budgets by establishing schedules; collecting, analyzing, and consolidating financial data
- Helps achieves budget objectives by scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Provides status of current and future financial condition by collecting, interpreting, forecasting, and reporting financial data.
- Complies with country legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation; anticipating future legislation; enforcing adherence to legal requirements; filing financial reports; advising management on needed actions.
- Supervises country accounting department by scheduling, assigning, managing departmental employees.
- Maintains financial staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Maintains and improves financial and accounting department results by planning, monitoring, and appraising departmental employees’ work and by coaching, counseling, rewarding and correcting departmental employees.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge through continuous education and participation
- Protects operations by keeping financial information and plans confidential.
- Contributes to the goals and objectives of the Company by working with members of other departments in an effective, helpful and professional manner.
- Serves as the main point of contact for local banks providing credit and payroll services
- Undergraduate degree in accounting, business administration, finance, or related field required; graduate degree in accounting, business administration or finance preferred
- Two to three years of professional experience with recognized international accounting firm
- Professional accounting certification recognized in country where located preferred
- Experience in public company reporting
- Knowledge of country accounting standards and tax
- Knowledge of multi-country accounting software and ERP systems
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills
- Conversant in English and language of country where located
- Proven leadership, organizational, management, and developmental skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Detail oriented, strong organizational skills, and ability to work independently and complete tasks and assignments on time and within budget
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment where back end processes may need to be developed outside the scope of the current accounting software system
- Ability to identify and execute operational excellence and continuous improvement initiatives to improve resource optimization
Send your application to
Plaza 3 Pondok Indah, Blok A No. 3A. Jl. TB Simatupang, Jakarta.
Follow Us By Email
Jika Anda Membutuhkan Informasi Kerja Ngo click here, Terima kasih Telah Berlangganan Via Email.