The Institute for Transportation & Development Policy (ITDP) is a not-for-profit organization based in New York City with offices in Mexico City, Rio de Janeiro, Guangzhou, Chennai, Pune, Nairobi, Jakarta and Washington DC. ITDP works to promote environmentally sustainable and socially equitable transportation policies and projects around the world, with an emphasis on developing countries. ITDP’s programs focus on bus rapid transit, cycling and walking, travel demand management, parking, and urban revitalization.
Note: this position is based in our Jakarta, Indonesia office. Fluency in Bahasa Indonesia and English is required.
ITDP seeks a full time Accounting Associate to join its ITDP Jakarta office. The associate will oversee and process transactions in Jakarta office bank account, report the balancing book to headquarter and assist with the audit. This position will report to the Finance Manager. S/he will be expected to work creatively and communicate effectively with the ITDP Indonesia Director, Headquarter – Director of Finance and Administration, colleagues throughout ITDP and vendors.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Process all account payable, including staff expenses reimbursements, field staff salaries, consultant invoices, inter-office transfers and company credit card and bills; verifying accounting coding, contracts, backup documentation and approvals.
- Report on financial activities of the company.
- Input all financial transactions in QuickBooks.
- Make bank deposits.
- Assist the annual audit.
- Review monthly bank statements for ITDP Indonesia accounts, making necessary monthly closing entries.
- Prepare documents invoice billing/ invoice receipt.
- Generate monthly Shared Expenses reallocation.
- Monitor checking bank account, cash flow and monthly expenditures.
- Deal with internal and external parties associated with the company’s financial activities.
- Other general accounting duties as assigned.
- Fluent in Bahasa and English.
- Bachelor’s degree in a business related area such as finance, accounting or economics.
- Minimum 3 (three) years working experience in accounting related environment and/or accounts payable.
- Familiarity with QuickBooks, ADP Time & Attendance, ADP Pay eXpert (or other integrated payroll system) and Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Basic knowledge of accounting, including journal entries, general ledger, financial reports and double entry accounting.
- Ability to manage time efficiently, especially to discern and prioritize urgent requests.
- Strong communicator with excellent written, oral and interpersonal communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail and problem solving skill.
How to Apply
Please send a curriculum vitae, cover letter and resume to: email@example.com. Due to high number of applicants received, only application from suitable candidates that will be responded.
Salary will be commensurate with experience.
Follow Us By Email
Jika Anda Membutuhkan Informasi Kerja Ngo click here, Terima kasih Telah Berlangganan Via Email.