KOMPAK is looking for District Coordinators
KOMPAK (Governance for Growth) is a large and complex program that is uniquely placed to add value to the Government of Indonesia’s own efforts to improve the social and economic conditions of its citizens; it is aimed at economic expansion and poverty reduction in Indonesia. Abt JTA is supporting frontline services—including health and education—while identifying governance constraints. The work accompanies implementation of Village Law, new national rules that empower local communities and increase the direct flow of money to village governments and services. KOMPAK seeks to strengthen the capacity of all levels of government to improve services, respond to citizen needs and contribute to stable prosperity.
The Opportunity (4 positions in East Java and 4 positions in West Nusa Tenggara)
The District Coordinators will coordinate and ensure project activities are implemented as planned including maintaining strong relationships with district partners and facilitate project implementation at a district level. Role responsibilities will include:
- Build and maintain positive contacts and relationships with all district partners;
- Facilitate and coordinate technical delivery of activities;
- Provide support for policy dialogues on certain policy and agenda at district level;
- Provide recommendations to the KOMPAK provincial and national offices for effective ways of supporting smart practices and good initiatives within district governments;
- Engage in monitoring implementation of project activities;
- Provide quality assurance to the delivery of activities and facilitating engagement;
- Provide support and arrange program field missions; and
- Complete other tasks as directed.
- A degree in a relevant field (Politics, Social Studies, Education, Development Studies, Legal Studies or other related field);
- At least 4 years’ of relevant experience working in supporting district governments on frontline service improvement and community development programs;
- Demonstrated management experience and must be able to manage a district team, set priorities and monitor progress;
- Ability to communicate and build effective relationships with all clients, peers, and stakeholders;
- Strong facilitation and presentation skills;
- Ability to work hands-on, independently, and within team in difficult work environment;
- Strong writing skills and must be able to develop strong drafts of reports; and
- Fluency in English.
For Further Information and Application Details
For further details and information, please refer to the Information for Applicants attached to this advertisement. Applications should be made online via our dedicated careers website and include a current CV. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted and provided with detailed position descriptions and interview details. Shortlisted applicants may also be asked to undertake a work-simulation exercise or other skills test as part of the selection process. We welcome and thank all applicants but only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
The deadline is 4pm, 28 February 2016 (AEST)
About Abt JTA
Abt JTA is a recognised leader in the international development sector. Working with our many partners, Abt JTA implements bold innovative solutions to improve the lives of the community and deliver valued outcomes for our clients. We provide a comprehensive range of services from policy to service delivery in the public and private sectors contributing to long term benefits for clients and communities. Operating in remote and challenging environments, we offer innovative solutions, extensive experience in the region, strong technical capacity, and a proven project management track record.
Please send your application through our website: APPLY ONLINE HERE
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
KOMPAK HR Team
Follow Us By Email
Jika Anda Membutuhkan Informasi Kerja Ngo click here, Terima kasih Telah Berlangganan Via Email.