KOMPAK is looking for Social Accountability Specialist.
Based in Jakarta, with an anticipated start date of early March, the Social Accountability Specialist will design interventions and develop tools/materials for social accountability component of the GOI frontline pilot. Role responsibilities will include:
- Follow-up recommendations resulting from the ongoing KOMPAK review of evidence and best practices on social accountability;
- Propose options for social accountability interventions for the GOI frontline pilot;
- Identify institutional framework for integrating social accountability into existing government systems and policy platforms;
- Develop design for selected interventions, including necessary tools, modules and material implementation structures;
- Provide input on monitoring and evaluation plans for these interventions as part of the pilot impact evaluation study and overall project monitoring plan;
- Collaborate with KOMPAK strategic partners for social accountability; and
- Draw commonalities and identify synergies between the Social Accountability work of KOMPAK’s work streams.
- Master’s degree in Social Development, Social Sciences or related subjects;
- Minimum 5 years' experience in program design and implementation of community-driven development programs;
- Specific experience working on community-driven development, transparency and accountability related to service delivery;
- Experience working on change processes with community groups and CSOs, as well as local governments;
- Strong understanding of key technical issues related to frontline services, especially health, education and legal identity;
- Ability analyze and present complex information;
- Strong presentation, communications and writing skills in both English and Bahasa Indonesia;
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work in sensitive and challenging policy environments; and
- Proven record of strong performance working in teams (teamwork) as well as working independently to deliver quality work.
For Further Information and Application Details
For further details and information, please refer to the Information for Applicants attached to this advertisement. Applications should be made online via our dedicated careers website and include a current CV. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted and provided with detailed position descriptions and interview details. Shortlisted applicants may also be asked to undertake a work-simulation exercise or other skills test as part of the selection process. We welcome and thank all applicants but only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
The deadline is 4pm 11 February 2016 (AEST)
Please click on the link for further information: HERE
KOMPAK HR Team
Follow Us By Email
Jika Anda Membutuhkan Informasi Kerja Ngo click here, Terima kasih Telah Berlangganan Via Email.