Please find below open position.
We are trying to find the best possible candidates to make team stronger.
Mercy Corps Indonesia (MCI) has been involved in developing and implementing various social investment projects in Tanimbar, Maluku Tenggara Barat. To date, MCI has implemented projects in solar power market development; WASH; access to technology and livelihood development. MCI is currently planning to scale up the solar power market development project and to implement two new projects. One project focuses on assessing the capacity of local enterprises in Tanimbar and other parts of Maluku, and designing a plan to address capacity gaps in order to allow enterprises to take part in the oil and gas company’s supply chain. The other project consists of the organization of a business conference in Ambon, to serve as a networking event where the oil and gas company will present its plans and opportunities for local businesses and aimed at fostering linkages between Maluku enterprises and businesses from other parts of the country as well as other stakeholders.
Senior Program Manager – Maluku Social Investment Program
The Senior Program Manager will manage three projects (each one led by a Project Coordinator):
- Solar power market development project in Tanimbar
- Maluku vendors (enterprises) capacity gap analysis & recommendations on how to close the gaps
- East Indonesia business conference in Ambon
She/he will supervise, support, and where necessary train and coach program team, ensure efficient administrative operations and budget management in line with MCI and donor policies and procedures. She/he also will organize and supervise assessment, monitoring and evaluation activities (includes: desk research, collection of data from beneficiaries/stakeholders through quantitative surveys, key informant interviews and focus group discussions, along with data analysis and documentation (with support from the M&E advisor in Jakarta), report on project progress to donor, develop/strengthen working relationships with target communities, local and provincial government, private sector and other key stakeholders and ensure that all relevant players are sufficiently informed of the projects.
- University degree in international development, economic development/business management or a related field;
- Minimum of 7 years of community development/ poverty alleviation/business mentoring and coaching, and/or management experience;
- Excellent people management skills;
- Proven project management skills, including planning, monitoring of progress, adapting plans on basis of monitoring results, budget pipeline tracking, overseeing operations, administration and HR management;
- Knowledge of and experience in use of monitoring and evaluation (M&E) systems and tools;
- Excellent communications skills, verbal and written, in BOTH English and Bahasa Indonesia;
- Excellent proposal and report writing skills in English;
- Demonstrated ability to designing innovative community interventions especially in the field of economic/livelihood development;
- Strong skills in pitching new project concepts and building business case for social investment programs; deep understanding of sustainable development and shared value partnerships;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Excel and PowerPoint software.
Please send your CV with position applied on the email subject to: email@example.com
Vacancy will be closed 14 February 2016 and only short listed candidates will be contacted for interview.
We look forward to hearing from those who are interested in taking this opportunity to grow and develop with us.
Human Resources Department
Mercy Corps Indonesia
Follow Us By Email
Jika Anda Membutuhkan Informasi Kerja Ngo click here, Terima kasih Telah Berlangganan Via Email.