Plan is an international humanitarian, child-focused development organization without religious, political or governmental affiliation. Plan’s vision is a world in which all children realize their full potential in societies that respect people’s rights and dignity. Plan Indonesia started to operate in Indonesia on 1969.
Due to YEE Project , Plan Indonesia is looking for a dynamic Indonesian national to fill the position of :
- Livestock Technical Specialist
- (Based in So’e Timor Tengah Selatan)
Typical Responsibilities - Key End Results of Position:
Indicator for success:
- Support design and formulation of program within area of responsibility, translating priorities into local interventions.Provide technical inputs on livestock management to the entire project frameworks, methodologies, tools, systems, databases, budget plans and communication strategy.Facilitate communication with internal and external partners including Government and CSOs to reach a common ground towards successful project deliver
Program implementation in line with the project design and planning
Indicator for success:
- Support the delivery of assessment related activities conducted by SCLID project. Work in close collaboration with internal and external partners to implement, and manage performance-based grants in 5 districts of NTT province (Kupang, TTU, TTS, Malaka and Belu).
- Consult with grantees and other partners to maximize impact of grants and ensure optimal learning. This may include: site visits, providing operational guidance, providing feedback on strategic documents, and convening meetings of key stakeholders.Review letters of inquiry and grant proposals; provide clear, concise and insightful written analyses and recommendations for funding including drafting and editing proposal summaries and progress reports.Support the identification of sources of information related to policy-driven and project management issues;Provision of operational and technical support to grantee organizations, responsible parties, and key Government partners as assigned including facilitating development of work plan and timely submission of reports
Communication, Monitoring and Reporting
Indicator for success:
- Provide high quality interactions and clear and consistent communications with grantees and partners in the field. Represent the organization with external stakeholders including governments, regulators, grantee organizations, universities, think tanks, and other valued partners.Financial and substantive monitoring and evaluation of the projects, identification of operational and financial problems, development of solutions;Preparation of inputs for reporting, supervise collation, consolidation and review of monthly, quarterly and other reports for donor reporting.Facilitate the identification, synthesis and sharing of best practices and lessons learned directly linked to programme, institutional and country policy goals;
Networks and Learning
- Indicator for success : Deepen project relationships with the key stakeholders concerned with Livestock Development Strategies. These include but are not limited to the Provincial and district Livestock Offices, BBPP, CSOs, UN agencies, Development Partners, Universities, the media and other social organizations. Establish external networks in order to strengthen the implementation of YEE program, to Exchange experiences and to scale up program implementation. Seek innovation and put in place improved learning practices within and outside the program
- 3(Three) years project management experience preferably in livestock, green skills, value chain, climate change, agriculture or rural development with international NGO’s or UN. Experience working with donor i.e European Union, World Bank, USAID and UN agency. Experience on promote livestock based income generation activities and improved livestock rearing and healthcare practice .Experience in capacity building for local CSOs.xperience fattening techniques (improved feed storage, animal health and hygiene, adaptation to climate change, etc), Experience in representational roles, Experience in promoting and developing learning in the area of expertise, Skill in a diversity of partnerships, NGOs, research and government , Demonstrated experience working with governments closely and effectively., Knowledge of agriculture and rural development policy environment. ,Strong cross-cultural skills and a demonstrated ability to influence change without direct authority, and to work successfully with farmers and professionals, Financial and budgeting skills;Ability to deploy at short notice;Excellent communication skills (verbal and written); strong negotiation and facilitation skills;Ability to work in insecure and difficult environments ; Understand well on program cycle: planning, implementing, monitoring and evaluating development projects; Commitment to child rights and CCCD implementation
All applications will be treated in confidence. Only short-listed candidates will be notified and invited for interviews. Please submit your letter of application and detailed curriculum vitae in English by email not later than February 25, 2015 to: HRD.Indonesia@plan-international.org
Please fill the 'subject' column of the e-mails in this format: (The Position)–(Your Name). File attachment not later than 1MB.
Follow Us By Email
Jika Anda Membutuhkan Informasi Kerja Ngo click here, Terima kasih Telah Berlangganan Via Email.