Spiritia Foundation is a non Government Organization in health sector at Central Jakarta which legal entities since 1997. Spiritia’s Vision is the quality of life for people infected and affected by HIV in Indonesia.
Spiritia partners spread in 34 provinces throughout Indonesia.
Spiritia Foundation is currently looking for: ACCOUNTING SUPERVISOR
Requirements and classification as below:
- Minimum Bachelor degree in Accounting
- At least 6 years in the field of Accounting
- Have the ability to verify the budget and costs; Inventory and settle of debts
- Understand taxation issues
- Able to Examine and assess the accountability report (financial statements);
- Ensure conformity Accountability Report
- Prepare and create the financial statements
- Make corrections to financial transactions
- Training: Management of organization, leadership and decision making.
- Skills: Accounting Software, Microsoft Office and English (at least passive).
- Attitudes & Behaviors: Independent, objective, analytical, accurate, communicative and sociable
- Willing to travel.
Please sent your resume and your letter of intent to: email@example.com, no later than 11th of February 2016
Follow Us By Email
Jika Anda Membutuhkan Informasi Kerja Ngo click here, Terima kasih Telah Berlangganan Via Email.