Spiritia Foundation is a non Government Organization in health sector at Central Jakarta which legal entities since 1997. Spiritia’s Vision is the quality of life for people infected and affected by HIV in Indonesia.
Spiritia partners spread in 34 provinces throughout Indonesia.
Spiritia Foundation is currently looking for:
INTERNAL CONTROL STAFF
Requirements and classification as below:
- Diploma in Accounting.
- At least 5 years relevant experience in Auditing.
- Have the ability to understand the system of internal control well
- The ability to examine the financial statements;
- Providing information and financial reports are timely, accurate, and appropriate regulations;
- Oversight, efficiency and effectiveness of the implementation of policies related to financial and accounting system; Identify the strengths and weaknesses of the administration and accounting in order to develop better practice;
- Good communications to provide recommendations for improvement; Control and protection of assets or the assets of the foundation; Have a good relationships with internal auditors and external auditors.
- Training: Accounting / Audit.
- Skills : Accounting Software and Familiar with FINA Accounting software, Microsoft Office (Excel and Words) and English.
- Attitudes & Behaviors: Independent, objective, analytical, accurate, communicative and sociable
Please sent your resume and your letter of intent to: email@example.com, no later than 11th of February 2016
Follow Us By Email
Jika Anda Membutuhkan Informasi Kerja Ngo click here, Terima kasih Telah Berlangganan Via Email.