INOVASI Foundation is a nonprofit organization established to accommodate and maintain the sustainability of the initiative Grassroots Indonesia, has a vision to encourage "Transparency and Accountability Utilization of Natural Resources Indonesia".
Through the mechanism of "blind fund" Grassroots initiative will mobilize resources from the company, donors and then distribute to CSOs / local NGOs. In the future grassroots is expected the one of the Trust Fund Institute in Indonesia. As the initiator, The Forest Trust (TFT) has approached several individuals / individual who has the capacity and integrity to jointly develop the idea of Grassroots, and on 6 November 2015 the initiators grassroots have agreed to establish the “Yayasan Inovasi Sosial Kelola Alam Indonesia” which is abbreviated Foundation INOVASI as a forum for ideas Grassroots organization.
To support our projects, we are urgently seeking a qualified, hardworking and motivated person to fulfill position as follow:
Finance & Administration Officer (FAO)
Reports to: Grassroots Manager
Work Location : Semarang
Key roles and responsibilities:
- Organize and archive all the document of the Foundation.
- Maintain communication, coordination with team of FA and GA office TFT or finance staff from partners / grantees.
- Setting up a cooperation contract administration grant (grant accountable).
- Prepare the financial plan monthly, quarterly, semester and yearly.
- Ensure the reporting and payment of tax administration.
- Coordination, regular communication with grassroots manager, project officer and knowledge information data officer.
- Prepare financial statements Foundation periodically (monthly, quarterly, semester and annual).
- Ability to completing tasks according to priority and timely plan.
- Have a good ability in the field of administration, reporting and payment of taxes.
- Have a good understanding relating to the accounting system of non-profit organizations.
- Have a high motivation to indicate the capacity and self-development.
- Minimum D3 or bachelor degree in Accounting.
- Humble in character and patient in listening to stakeholders/ CSO is a must.
- Willing to develop the book keeping foundation system.
- Understanding financial statements, Taxation.
- Understand the accounting system of non-profit/ NGO /LSM.
- Have the skills of administration and correspondence.
- Having a good skill in report writing and good skill on the use of ICT.
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience in related fields.
- Preferably have experience of working with CSOs / NGOs, Donor Project or grant making institution.
- Fluency in English and Bahasa Indonesia.
- Having knowledge of MS Office programs.
Do not forget to put the position code on your application.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Follow Us By Email
Jika Anda Membutuhkan Informasi Kerja Ngo click here, Terima kasih Telah Berlangganan Via Email.