INOVASI Foundation is a nonprofit organization established to accommodate and maintain the sustainability of the initiative Grassroots Indonesia, has a vision to encourage "Transparency and Accountability Utilization of Natural Resources Indonesia".
Through the mechanism of "blind fund" Grassroots initiative will mobilize resources from the company, donors and then distribute to CSOs / local NGOs. In the future grassroots is expected the one of the Trust Fund Institute in Indonesia. As the initiator, The Forest Trust (TFT) has approached several individuals / individual who has the capacity and integrity to jointly develop the idea of Grassroots, and on 6 November 2015 the initiators grassroots have agreed to establish the “Yayasan Inovasi Sosial Kelola Alam Indonesia” which is abbreviated Foundation INOVASI as a forum for ideas Grassroots organization.
To support our projects, we are urgently seeking a qualified, hardworking and motivated person to fulfill position as follow:
Sr. Project Officer Grassroots
Reports to: Grassroots Manager
Work Location: Semarang
Work Location: Semarang
Key roles and responsibilities:
- Contribute to the identify activities, support, intervention and strategies approaches based on outcomes and outputs of the program.
- Coordination, regular communication with grassroots manager, five manager/ coordinator of Social Team to ensure strategic interventions in the implementation of the program.
- Develop a monthly work plan on the implementation of the program and based framework program as well as the achievements of the program.
- Maintain communication, coordination and providing technical assistance on partners/ grantees in the management and implementation of the Grassroots program Indonesia.
- Ensure the achievement of the results of the activities and outputs grantee partners Grassroots Indonesia.
- Assist grassroots manager in networking/ grassroots Indonesia strategic partnership.
- Assist grassroots manager in monitoring and evaluating the implementation of the program.
- Provide periodic reports the results of the implementation of the activities of partners/ grantees and other grassroots activities.
- Assist grassroots manager in the daily management of the Indonesia grassroots secretariat.
- Cooperating with FAO in distributing these grant supports to partners/ grantees, including from the selection process idea until the closure of the cooperation partners.
- Having the ability to carrying and promote VTTF values and vision, and mission of the INOVASI Foundation (Grassroots) Indonesia.
- Have ability to complete the target / tasks according to priority, and timely plan.
- Ability to cooperate, collaborate and contribute effectively in work teams or other relevant parties.
- Ability to demonstrated performance and make decisions accordance responsibility.
- Commitment to seek and apply knowledge of the information obtained and applying it to both from within and outside INOVASI Foundation (Grassroots Indonesia).
- Demonstrate skills to communicate effectively in writing and orally at various levels (Community, CSO / NGO, Academic, Government and Corporate).
- Have ability in good facilitation techniques.
- Able to work systematically and efficiently.
- Have a high motivation to indicate the capacity and self-development.
- Minimum Bachelor's degree in Forestry, Social Science or other related field.
- Having good knowledge regarding the current forestry policies; business management unit (Forest/ Palm oil).
- Clear commitment to governance reform.
- Humble in character and patient in listening to stakeholders is a must.
- Willing to develop a networking.
- Having a good skill in report writing and good skill on the use of ICT.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in program planning, implementation and monitoring.
- Having good and wide relation with government/ CSO/ Stakeholder agencies.
- Good understanding in community right (MHA, FPIC), forest issues (Deforestation, Degradation), business management unit (Forest/ Palm Oil), Climate Change and REDD+, and have experience and skill in facilitating the development of multi-stakeholders processes
- Preferably have experience working with CSOs / NGOs, Donor Project or grant making institution.
- Fluency in English and Bahasa Indonesia.
Please send your updated CV to: email@example.com
Do not forget to put the position code on your application.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Follow Us By Email
Jika Anda Membutuhkan Informasi Kerja Ngo click here, Terima kasih Telah Berlangganan Via Email.