The Nature Conservancy (TNC) is a conservation organization working around the world to protect ecologically important lands and waters for nature and people. We currently have internship opportunities as follows:
Business Process Intern
Reporting to the Head of Strategic Conservation and Development, the intern will:
- Assist with the coordination of activities relating to TNC’s goal to develop and implement a standard methodology for business process management, including new process design, process improvement, project management and business analysis.
- Assist with documentation of key business processes.
- Interview business areas and translate processes to TNC Indonesia Program’s process management methodology and tools.
- Recent graduate with a business major, with emphasis in project/process management, business analysis and/or quality improvement.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite especially Excel.
- Excellent communication skills
- Resilient and adaptable, with the ability to work within a team.
If you are interested to apply, please send your CV to email@example.com , not later than February 19, 2016. Please insert the position title you wish to apply in your email subject.
Follow Us By Email
Jika Anda Membutuhkan Informasi Kerja Ngo click here, Terima kasih Telah Berlangganan Via Email.