INOVASI is an ambitious new four-year (with the possibility of an extension for another four), AUD 49million program. It will collaborate closely with the GOI at the district, provincial and national level to develop and implement action-oriented research and pilots to answer the broad question: “What works to improve student learning outcomes in Indonesia?” It will focus on three sub-topics of investigation: the quality of teaching in the classroom, the quality of support for teachers, and learning for all. INOVASI is managed by Palladium on behalf of DFAT, and will formally started on 18 January 2016.
The key role of the Finance and Payroll Assistant is to support the Finance Coordinator in the management of program finances. In particular, the Assistant will be responsible for payroll management.
The position is long-term and based in Jakarta, Indonesia.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Support the Finance Coordinator in all aspects of financial management, including carrying out banking transactions, completing bank account reconciliations, assisting in preparing monthly and quarterly forecasts;
- Support Finance Coordinator in the process of payroll payments preparation by checking the timesheet submitted by LES for Finance Coordinator to liaise with corporate tax consultant to get income tax calculation.
- Verify transactions for compliance with Palladium International’s HR and Financial policies and procedures;
- Verify all payroll transactions are within budget and advise the Finance Coordinator on any discrepancies;
- Continuously monitor and review transaction flows and promote process improvements;
- Reconcile payroll with the budgets and the relevant account code in the general ledger;
- Timely processing of pay slips and distribution to all employees;
- Timely processing of all statutory requirements across the group as required;
- Maintain the payroll master file in conjunction with information and instructions received from HR and the Finance department;
- Process payment of expenses or allowances as authorised;
- Record the accruals for end of service benefits and leave and salaries for the firm.
- Coordinate the transfer of salary funds to employee’s bank account;
- Respond to queries from employees and external agencies on payroll and benefits related issues;
- Liaise and process service termination functions and the on boarding of new employees;
- Update and amend the Payroll and the HR Information System as required from time to time including bank account of employee;
- Monitor and contribute to continuous improvement in the payroll and business processes;
- Updating and reconciliation of monthly payroll as well as the updating and processing of all employee tax related issues.
- Issue salary advices, duplicate advices and tax certificates;
- Process all provident/pension/
- superannuation fund payments and withdrawals and ensuring that terminations are processed within the payroll system;
- Working with HR Coordinator to ensure that all increases, adjustments, leave, variable pay, bonus and commission provisions are accurately calculated and recorded;
- Liaise and regular communication with any payroll outsourcing providers that Palladium uses.
- Ensure that data and figures provided to them are accurate and submitted on time;
- Ensure proper filing of all payrolls records and maintains confidentiality of records and also updating and maintaining all other employee related records (electronic and paper);
- Ensure that management, payroll and HR reports including overtime data are provided on a monthly basis and as the need arise;
- Support Finance Coordinator to review monthly report submitted by provincial administration and finance assistant and ensure all document submitted are completed and on-time.
- Working closely with provincial administration and finance assistant in any financial settlement as needed.
- Other duties as may reasonably be required by the Operations Support Manager and the Finance Coordinator consistent with the incumbent’s qualifications and experience.
- The successful candidate will possess the following qualifications and experience:
- Degree in Finance, Accountancy or other relevant qualification;
- Minimum 3 years’ experience finance roles; experience working on DFAT or other bilateral donor project preferred;
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing, with accounting and non-accounting professionals;
- Thorough understanding of IT systems, including advanced computer skills in MS Word, MS Excel, and the internet;
- Demonstrated ability to promote and initiate work processes and complete given assignments with minimum supervision;
- Trustworthiness, integrity, good analytical thinking and attention to detail;
- Strong interpersonal skills, including in a cross cultural context;
- Fluent in English (written and spoken) and Bahasa Indonesia.
The successful candidate will be offered a competitive package in line with their experience.
How to apply
All applications should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org with the position title in the subject line. Applications should include a CV and cover letter.
Palladium is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to Child Protection in all fields. Any offer employment will be subject to criminal history clearances.
Follow Us By Email
Jika Anda Membutuhkan Informasi Kerja Ngo click here, Terima kasih Telah Berlangganan Via Email.