Australia-Indonesia Partnership for Economic Governance (AIPEG)
Opportunity for a Macroeconomist, Jakarta
The Australia-Indonesia Partnership for Economic Governance (AIPEG) is a Government of Australia funded project assisting Indonesia in undertaking economic and financial policy reforms. SMEC International, the Managing Contractor, seeks applications for a qualified Macroeconomist for a full-time input in Jakarta, Indonesia for a period up to 15 months.
- A Master degree in Economics and a minimum of 5 years’ relevant experience in the area of Macroeconomics and quantitative analysis
- Expertise in macroeconomics evident in work experience.
- Understanding of the Indonesian economy and available data on the Indonesian economy.
- Computing proficiency with competency in the use of Microsoft products (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.) as well as one or more econometric software packages.
- Excellent written communication skills with fluency in English (both written and oral), including advocacy, negotiation and presentation skills.
- Proven ability to write a concise report in Bahasa Indonesia and English.
- Experience in analysing the Indonesian economy and/or other economies.
- Experience in collaborating on economic research.
- Experience in preparing presentations on economic issues.
A capacity to engage in one or more of the areas listed below is important. The areas are:
- Fiscal policy – at the macroeconomic level as well as the policy issues on the revenue and spending side of the budget.
- Macroeconomic structural reform related to market efficiency such as regulatory, trade, and competition policies.
- Financial sector policy both in terms of financial stability and development.
A copy of the Terms of Reference (ToR) and application guidelines can be downloaded from HERE or by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To be considered, applicants should submit a CV and a covering letter clearly addressing the selection criteria listed above to email@example.com no later than 9.00 AM (Jakarta time) on Monday, 14 March 2016. Submission of an incomplete set of required documents may result in an application being unsuccessful.
Remuneration will be set within the AIPEG National Remuneration Framework (NRF). Remuneration may be set up to a National Consultancy Level C, with a starting monthly gross salary of IDR 49,000,000, depending on the applicant’s skills and experience.
The successful candidate will be expected to mobilise rapidly following negotiation of a contract.
Follow Us By Email
Jika Anda Membutuhkan Informasi Kerja Ngo click here, Terima kasih Telah Berlangganan Via Email.