Publication & Communications Officer at Yayasan ALERTAsia / ALERTAsia Foundation
Develop, maintain/update, and disseminate public relations materials, website content, media relations, newsletters, leaflets, and other publication and communication media.
- Assisting the Operations Manager in public communications functions including:
- Develop and maintain ALERTAsia website
- Support translation into local languages or vice versa together with the Operations Manager
- Respond to external communication and information requests
- Share communication processes and good practices
- Prepare newsletters, annual reports, and other publication material
- Create efficient and high quality level of shared knowledge of project activities and progress by written reports and other forms of communication
- Assisting the Project Officers/Managers in communications functions within Project Partners including:
- Support translation into local languages or vice versa together with Project Officer
- Ensure wide dissemination/availability of Partners’ scientific publications according to projects
- Enhance information sharing within project’s network through written documents and verbal communication
- Bachelor in Communications degree, or related field
- At least three years of publications and/or communications experience preferably in Public Health Promotions and Researches
- Excellent English both written and spoken as well as Bahasa Indonesia
- Proficient in word processing
- Experience in website design and management, i.e. has website software skills
Application closes on Friday, April 15, 2016.
Follow Us By Email
Jika Anda Membutuhkan Informasi Kerja Ngo click here, Terima kasih Telah Berlangganan Via Email.