Position Name: ICT/e-Government Infrastructure Specialist
Project Period: 25 Apr 2016 to 28 Feb 2017
Company: Asia Society for Social Improvement and Sustainable Transformation (ASSIST)
Contact Details: email@example.com
Closing Date: 20 Apr 2016
Provide the Government of Indonesia with a plan, bid document, and roadmap to implement a modern e-Government infrastructure.
The project will develop actionable plans to implement a secured and unified ICT infrastructure for all government agencies for the purposes of Intra and inter-government communications, data sharing, continuity of government, e-education, e-logistics, e-Health, e-procurement, e-government and telecommunications for emergencies and disaster / Public Protection and Disaster Relief (PPDR).
The main scope of the study will include:
- Defining national government ICT Strategy with Vision, Objectives, and supporting policies, the review of the prior feasibility studies, additional research to establish a complete “as-is” baseline for project development, a detailed gap analysis to determine full range of requirements needed to develop implementation plan, and overall implementation road maps for national e-government infrastructure
The international consultant should have the following minimum qualifications:
- At least 10 years of experience in the ICT infrastructure and e-government, particularly on national data centers, disaster recovery centers and large scale ICT networks;
- Experience working with development bank projects on ICT for development and e-government is preferred;
- Project experience in e-government programs in Indonesia is an advantage;
- Excellent English language skills, including ability to produce regular written reports of high quality.
Follow Us By Email
Jika Anda Membutuhkan Informasi Kerja Ngo click here, Terima kasih Telah Berlangganan Via Email.