CARE International Indonesia (CII), as an international NGO, has carried out large scale operations in Indonesia, encompassing emergency operations, transitional activities centered on agriculture and nutrition and a range of development initiatives in such areas as water and sanitation, health and enterprise & economic development.
CARE International Indonesia in Makassar (South Sulawesi) is currently recruiting the following position for its project:
JOB TITLE: GENERAL ADMIN and FINANCE SUPPORT OFFICER (TEMPORARY)
DEPARTMENT/PROJECT: PROGRAM/BINTANG MUDA
REPORTS TO: REGIONAL PROGRAM MANAGER (RPM)
DURATION CONTRACT: 3 MONTHS
The General Admin and Finance Support officer is to provide administration services including procurement, personnel and support all financial administration action for the project operation.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND TASKS
Guard & Driver
- Secretarial & Administrative Support.
- Provide general secretarial and administrative support to RPM and designated officers.
- Fill in monthly petty cash and prepare petty cash report to Finance Officer in Jakarta.
- Assist staff in the preparation and collection of Travel/Project Expense Report and other documents and support related to financial matters.
- Arrange/book flights and/or hotel accommodation for official travel purpose for all project staff in Makassar, including assisting the hotel accommodation booking and/or transportation arrangement for CARE staff or consultant who visit Makassar, when necessary.
- Arrange/prepare documents for delivery/shipping.
- Manage incoming/outgoing telephone calls, faxes, mails, and other correspondences; register; duplicate; circulate; and file.
- Manage office and project filing system (including monitoring and maintenance).
- Administer invoice or Request of Payment (ROP) submitted by third party, including local NGO for further processing in Finance Unit.
- Asset & Procurement Support.
- Provide asset and procurement support to RPM, PM, and designated officers.
- Manage asset and procurement activities and ensure that process complies with CARE Indonesia Procurement Manual and Donor Regulations.
- Maintain and monitor organization’s assets, including vehicles/motorcycles, also monitor vehicle usage log and fuel consumption analysis.
- Manage regional asset list for below and above US$ 200 and under US$ 200.
- Submit monthly asset report to Head Quarter in 1st week of each month.
- Procure office supplies and consumables including manage their stocks to ensure proper support to project(s) operation in Makassar sub office.
- Prepare contract for services and repair requests for office equipment, office building, vehicles, etc.
- Prepare Request of Payment (ROP) and breakdown of invoices for office utilities, courier, and others.
- File and document important and confidential paperwork related to procurement for database purpose, list of local vendor/supplier and vendors/suppliers’ profiles.
- Update and submit Procurement Status Report (PSR) to the Jakarta Procurement Officer.
- Establish and maintain regional “Approved Vendor List”.
- Provide training and support to local partners on CARE procurement & administrative matters.
- Arrange/prepare documents to be shipping to Head Quarter, other field Offices or Overseas in necessary.
- Ensure data distribution; purchasing mechanism and payment procedure are meet with CARE standard policy.
- Preparing staff attendance, medical reimbursement, leaves report, and preparing payroll calculation and all supporting document.
- Coordinate with HR Head Quarter if there is personnel requisition for project purpose and other HR duties.
- Responsible for recruitment process in Makassar (Make a shortlist and arrange time for interview if there new recruitment staff or consultant).
- Responsible to maintain all personnel file staff and consultant in Makassar.
- Responsible to report staff’s BPJS Ketenagakerjaan in Makassar, its including with all administration matters.
- Key person who will handle labor issue and misconduct.
- Update employment monthly report and sent to Human Resource Unit at Jakarta Office.
- Provide human resource advice to RPM, PM(s), and designated officers.
- Support in process Advances and its reports (Travel, Project and General Advances) to be sent to Jakarta.
- Ensure that all documents of Finance are filed properly and on time.
- Assist PO & RPM in the preparation of letters, project data, and other reports as required.
- Assist program staff in organizing and implementing meetings, workshops, and conferences, cross visits, field monitoring, and other program activities.
Guard & Driver
- Minimum Bachelors Degree in Administration or Management.
- Ability to communicate in English both spoken and written is preferable.
- Ability to operate standard computer programs (Window, Excel, Outlook & Internet, PowerPoint)
- Ability to build and work in teams.
- Minimum 2 years experience in Secretarial, Administration Area & Procurement and finance.
- Demonstrated ability to promote and initiate work processes and complete given assignments with minimum supervision.
- Trustworthiness, integrity, Good analytical thinking and attention to detail.
- Ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines.
- Ability to work in a team and a Customer satisfaction oriented.
CARE is an equal opportunity employer offering a competitive salary and benefits package, and a collegial working environment, and women candidates are encouraged to apply. Applicants are invited to send a cover letter illustrating their suitability for the above positions, and detailed curriculum vitae, with names and addresses of three referees (including telephone, fax numbers and email address). Please DO NOT attached academic transcripts and Diplomas and state clearly the applied position code in the email subject.
Please submit your applications before Thursday March 17, 2016 to CARE International Indonesia, Human Resources Unit: firstname.lastname@example.org
"Only qualified applicants will be shortlisted"
Follow Us By Email
Jika Anda Membutuhkan Informasi Kerja Ngo click here, Terima kasih Telah Berlangganan Via Email.