ChildFund is an international child focused development agency working in 33 countries to create lasting and meaningful change in the lives of more than 10.5 million vulnerable, deprived and excluded children, families and communities, regardless of race, creed, gender or national origin. In Indonesia ChildFund has been operating for 34 years since 1973, in areas where the need is the greatest and currently reaches out to 900,000 children and family members in partnership with 50 local NGOs spread across 8 provinces.
ChildFund Indonesia is currently seeking:
Position: Finance and Admin Assistant
Reporting to: Zonal Manager – Eastern Zone
Based in: Kupang
Duration: One year contract, renewal subject to satisfactory performance.
This is a long term position.
Responsible for providing support for area office in the following areas: record keeping of financial transactions and budget requirements, administration and purchasing, and general office management.
- Responsible for providing support for information for Area office financial reporting requirements
- Assists management in the preparation and completion and timely submission of National Office information for Quarterly and Annual organization reports
- Responsible for accounting data entry including accounts payable, accounts receivable and general ledger accounts
- Responsible for completing and documenting transactions, effecting payment against approved invoices, and ensuring all appropriate payments/income is recorded according to organization policy
- Assist with monthly accounting closing process including bank reconciliations, other account reconciliations and end of year closing/audit processes
- Responsible for providing support for audit document requirements and reports
- Assist with ensuring compliance with finance department procedures manual and forms
- Responsible for records management for financial files; assist in the development of records management procedures and processes
- Support program staff, affiliated organizations and partners for proposals and budget preparation
- Management of revolving fund
- Administration of area office, such as providing admin support to area team members and visitors (ticketing, hotel, meeting arrangement, etc)
- As a designate person for purchasing of area office following ChildFund purchasing/procurement policies and procedures
- Office management, such as liaise with landlord, maintenance of office and office building, etc
- Three - five years work experience in financial bookkeeping
- Ability to work and communicate clearly both verbally and in writing
- Good understanding of administrative, financial and general management principles
- Excellent problem solving skills; ability to analyze data, along with the capacity to accurately perform a variety of financial tasks by organizing and establishing priorities
- Experience and proficiency on financial software and reporting systems
- Ability to work independently and under pressure
- Computer proficiency in general office software applications (i.e. Word, Excel, Outlook)
Associates degree in business administration or accounting or related field or equivalent relevant work experience.
This position is opened for Indonesian national only.
ChildFund requires electronic lodgment of applications.
To apply, please click on the following link: HERE (and look for career opportunities/Finance & Admin assistant – Kupang -Indonesia
Deadline for lodging applications: 05 March 2016
Follow Us By Email
Jika Anda Membutuhkan Informasi Kerja Ngo click here, Terima kasih Telah Berlangganan Via Email.