Team Leader – Empowering Indonesian Women for Poverty Reduction (MAMPU)
Founded in 1985, Cowater International Inc. has built a global reputation for excellence in the world of management consulting in international development. Headquartered in Ottawa, Canada and with experience in more than 65 countries, Cowater has established itself as Canada's leading management consulting firm in international development.
Cowater is seeking a Team Leader for its Empowering Indonesian Women for Poverty Reduction Program, also known as MAMPU. This is a poverty alleviation program launched in 2012, which aims to improve the access and livelihoods of poor women in Indonesia.
The Team Leader will be responsible for high-level strategic leadership and oversight of the program, including working closely with both the Government of Indonesia and DFAT in the implementation and management of the initiative.
The Program Team Leader will have the following knowledge, skills and experience:
- High level interpersonal and communication skills, including the ability to convey concepts clearly, professionally, and concisely;
- Strong leadership and representational skills, with experience working across government and civil society actors in Indonesia;
- Strong organisational and management skills;
- Experience in large-scale program management and implementation;
- Experience working on DFAT-funded programs, with direct reporting experience to senior DFAT officials;
- Experience working with civil society actors to advance reforms within a modern democracy;
- Experience in building constructive engagement with the Government of Indonesia to support program ownership and sustainability;
- A demonstrated understanding of gender and development issues in Indonesia and more broadly, along with an understanding and commitment to principles of gender equality and how to operationalise these principles;
- Demonstrated ability to develop constructive and supportive working relationships with colleagues and others;
- High level policy and analytical skills; and
- Fluency in English, with a working knowledge of Bahasa Indonesia.
All applications are to be submitted through (CLICK HERE). This recruitment is open until March 30, 2016. Candidates are encouraged to apply as soon as possible. Applications will be reviewed on a first-come first-served basis.
Further inquiries can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line "(Team Leader – MAMPU)"
We thank all applicants, however only those making the shortlist will be contacted.
Click on the following link below to see more details
Follow Us By Email
Jika Anda Membutuhkan Informasi Kerja Ngo click here, Terima kasih Telah Berlangganan Via Email.