DAI is an international development company. For over 40 years, we have worked on the frontlines of international development, tackling fundamental social, environmental, and economic development problems caused by inefficient markets, ineffective governance, and instability.
DAI is seeking experienced professionals for an anticipated multi-year U.S. Agency for International Development (USAID)-funded counter wildlife trafficking program in the lower Mekong region. The anticipated program will work to combat wildlife trafficking (CWT), reduce consumer demand, strengthen law enforcement and cooperation for CWT, strengthen policy, and improve monitoring of wildlife crime.
DAI seeks long and short-term specialists based across ASEAN countries with the following expertise:
- Environmental Law
- Counter Wildlife Trafficking
- Capacity Building and Training
- Environmental Policy and Legal Reform
- Social Behavior Change Communications
- Gender Integration
- Monitoring and Evaluation
- Finance, operations, grants, procurement
- Minimum 5 years of progressively responsible work experience in one or more of the areas outlined above
- Master’s degree in relevant technical field such as wildlife conservation, wildlife law enforcement, behavior change communications, environmental governance and policy, monitoring and evaluation, and/or institutional strengthening preferred
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Fluency in English is required
Application Instructions: Please submit a detailed resume to firstname.lastname@example.org Please note the position title for which you are applying in the subject of the email. Only finalists will be contacted.
Follow Us By Email
Jika Anda Membutuhkan Informasi Kerja Ngo click here, Terima kasih Telah Berlangganan Via Email.