- POSITION TITLE: Finance and Operations Manager
- REPORTS TO: LINKAGES Country Representative
The USAID-funded project, Linkages Across the Continuum of HIV Services for Key Populations Affected by HIV (LINKAGES), under the President's Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR) program is implemented by FHI 360 in partnership with Pact, IntraHealth International and the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, and conducts a range of activities to reduce HIV transmission among key populations (KP) — sex workers, men who have sex with men, transgender persons and people who inject drugs — and improve their enrollment and retention in care and treatment across the HIV cascade. LINKAGES will accelerate the ability of governments, key population leaders, organizations working with key populations, and private-sector providers to plan and implement services that reduce HIV transmission among key populations and their sexual partners and extend the lives of those already living with HIV.
The key elements of the FHI 360-led team’s strategic and technical approach are:
- Identifying key populations and locales and comprehensively assessing risk,
- Diagnosing “leaks” and revealing access barriers within the HIV services cascade,
- Scaling up “what works” while innovating to ensure the most strategic use of resources and access to newly emerging technologies,
- Addressing structural barriers and transforming local KP organizations,
- Ensuring interventions are sustainable over the long term, and
- Supporting the mainstreaming of human rights, gender and competency and capacity development.
The Finance and Operations Manager will oversee the financial and administrative management of the LINKAGES project. S/he will assist the Country Representative with operations, human resources, finance management, and contract compliance. S/he will ensure that the project functions efficiently in all financial and administrative matters, will supervise operations staff, and will oversee subcontract management issues. Where relevant, s/he will work with relevant LINKAGES technical staff to strengthen the capacity of project partners in finance and administration planning, management and reporting.
The position will be based in Jakarta, Indonesia. Indonesian nationals are encouraged to apply.
Suitably qualified candidates openly living with HIV and/or who are representative of the key populations affected by HIV are also actively encouraged to apply.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ensures compliance with financial and operations policies and procedures and funder regulations.
- Reviews and analyzes monthly financial reports regarding budgets - actual and forecast
- Manages, implements, and monitors systems, services, staff and budgets to achieve financial, administrative and programmatic goals.
- Provides timely and accurate financial reports to company management and funders as required.
- Participates and provides financial reporting for annual budget planning, audit reviews and assessments.
- Engages in critical and confidential aspects of financial analysis. Duties require broad conceptual judgment, initiative and ability to deal with a wide range of finance issues.
- Works with technical staff to prepare and monitor approved budgets for assigned interventions.
- Collaborates with project leadership to ensure that program implementation is on time, within budget, and meeting objectives through the development of structured work plans, expenditure analyses, and activity tracking plans.
- Provides recommendations and consults with LINKAGES Country Representative on financial compliance issues.
- Provides supervision to finance and field operations staff/partners to ensure the financial health and performance of the project. Ensures project expenditures are monitored on a monthly basis, and that well-structured corrective action is initiated and tracked where required.
- Builds and trains staff and partners on financial policies and procedures.
- Negotiates and manages the financial aspects of sub-awards with partners.
- Performs other relevant duties as assigned.
- Comprehensive knowledge of concepts, practices, and procedures with accounting, financial controls and financial information systems.
- Well-versed in Indonesian laws and regulations that have impact on financial analysis and management controls.
- Familiarity with automated financial reporting, government accounting practices, Cost Accounting Standards (CAS), and Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR) systems.
- Sound knowledge and past experience with Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) practices and reporting guidelines.
- Excellent organizational, supervisory, leadership and managerial skills.
- Sensitivity to cultural differences and understanding of the political and ethical issues surrounding public health issues among key populations in Indonesia.
- Excellent communication, diplomatic and negotiation skills.
- Ability to meet deadlines with strong attention to consistency, detail, and quality
MINIMUM REQUIREMENT STANDARDS:
- At least 10 years of experience in successful management (financial, administrative, logistical) of international projects
- Master’s degree in Business Administration, Accounting or related field
- Demonstrated skills in financial and administrative oversight of USAID-funded projects
- Proficient in both written and spoken English language and fluent in Bahasa Indonesian
This job description summarizes the main duties of the job. It neither prescribes nor restricts the exact tasks that may be assigned to carry out these duties. This document should not be construed in any way to represent a contract of employment. Management reserves the right to review and revise this document at any time.
We offer competitive compensation and an outstanding benefit package. Please click HERE to visit FHI 360's Career Center for a list of all open positions. Interested candidates, please register online through FHI 360’s Career Center at HERE or send a CV with cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org latest by March 29th, 2016.
FHI 360 is an equal opportunity and affirmativeaction employer. FHI 360 is committed to providing equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national or ethnic origin, age, disability or status as a veteran with respect to policies, programs, or activities.
Follow Us By Email
Jika Anda Membutuhkan Informasi Kerja Ngo click here, Terima kasih Telah Berlangganan Via Email.