The USAID-funded project, Linkages Across the Continuum of HIV Services for Key Populations Affected by HIV (LINKAGES), under the President's Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR) program is implemented by FHI 360 in partnership with Pact, IntraHealth International and the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, and conducts a range of activities to reduce HIV transmission among key populations (KP) — sex workers, men who have sex with men, transgender persons and people who inject drugs — and improve their enrollment and retention in care and treatment across the HIV cascade. LINKAGES will accelerate the ability of governments, key population leaders, organizations working with key populations, and private-sector providers to plan and implement services that reduce HIV transmission among key populations and their sexual partners and extend the lives of those already living with HIV.
The key elements of the FHI 360-led team’s strategic and technical approach are:
- Identifying key populations and locales and comprehensively assessing risk,
- Diagnosing “leaks” and revealing access barriers within the HIV services cascade,
- Scaling up “what works” while innovating to ensure the most strategic use of resources and access to newly emerging technologies,
- Addressing structural barriers and transforming local KP organizations,
- Ensuring interventions are sustainable over the long term, and
- Supporting the mainstreaming of human rights, gender and competency and capacity development.
SCOPE OF WORK AND TASKS
Under the direction and/or on behalf of LINKAGES, the assistance to be provided by the consultant will include:
- Developing a concept note including method and tools for HIV cascade assessment
- Developing data visualization and guide of HIV cascade for Jakarta & Papua province
- Developing Indonesia cascade data visualization and guide
- Monitor and provide supervision of implementation
- Developing PWIDs strategy
- Assist LINKAGES senior technical advisor with input related to development of relevant M&E strategies in focus areas (DKI Jakarta and Papua) and implementation
- Assist LINKAGES senior technical advisor in development of operational research/study
- Concept note for HIV cascade assessment
- Data visualization of HIV cascade for Jakarta & Papua province
- Indonesia cascade data visualization and guide
- PWIDs strategy
- Concept note for identified operational research
- Monthly Update Reports
MINIMUM REQUIREMENT STANDARDS:
- Post-graduate degree in public health and sociology
- At least 15 years of demonstrated key population group technical expertise, with substantial HIV experience with FSW, PWID, MSM and TG
- Experience working collaboration with Provincial and District Health Offices (Dinkes), AIDS Commissions (KPAD), health facilities and other partners as needed, in the design and implementation of provincial and city/district M&E systems and Information Systems
- Familiarization with USAID and PEPFAR data streams and performance monitoring plans
- Demonstrated knowledge of M&E/SI strategies in Indonesia
- Proficient in both written and spoken English language and fluent in Bahasa Indonesian
- Experience working in an international NGO environment desirable.
Consultancy Location and Travel
The consultancy will be based in Indonesia. Some travel within Indonesia may be required.
Period of Performance
3rd week of March 2016 to 30 September 2016 for a total of 80 working days.
Remuneration and Expenses
The consultant will be paid an agreed daily rate for her/his services. Payment will be made on a monthly basis after the successful completion and approval of tasks assigned during that month.
Applicants should submit the following to email@example.com:
- Applicant’s CV
Application and Deadline
Application deadline is 17 March 2016.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Evaluation Criteria (65 pts total)
- Technical Capability – 40 pts
- Experience with HIV M&E programming in Indonesia – 20 pts
- Strong knowledge of HIV M&E strategies in Indonesia – 20 pts
- Past Performance/relative experience – 25 pts
FHI 360 is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. FHI 360 is committed to providing equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national or ethnic origin, age, disability or status as a veteran with respect to policies, programs, or activities.
- FHI 360 may cancel the solicitation and not award
- FHI 360 may reject any or all responses received
- Issuance of the solicitation does not constitute an award commitment by FHI 360
- FHI 360 reserves the right to disqualify any offer based on failure of the offeror to follow solicitation instructions
- FHI 360 will not compensate any offeror for responding to solicitation
- FHI 360 reserves the right to issue award based on initial evaluation of offers without further discussion
- FHI 360 may choose to award only part of the activities in the solicitation, or issue multiple awards based on the solicitation activities
- FHI 360 reserves the right to waive minor proposal deficiencies that can be corrected prior to award determination to promote competition
- FHI 360 will be contacting each offeror to confirm contact person, address and that bid was submitted for this solicitation
Follow Us By Email
Jika Anda Membutuhkan Informasi Kerja Ngo click here, Terima kasih Telah Berlangganan Via Email.