IT & Open Data Officer Vacancy
PWYP Indonesia is a coalition of civil society for Mining, Oil and Gas and natural resources management transparency and accountability. Publish What You Pay Indonesia was established for the advance of accountability and transparency of extractive natural resources management in Indonesia and global world, Publish What You Pay also work for aggregation of public from the point of view of civil society organization, Publish What You Pay also work for the strengthening of civil society capacity to serve the strong role and active involving on extractive natural resources to serve the strong role and actively involve on extractive resources reformation for the justice and sustainable development.
PWYP Indonesia is looking for the position:
IT dan Open Data Officer
Fix Contract: 5-6 Bulan
Fresh Graduate are welcome
- Having practical experience on managing and maintaining MySQL/MongoDB database security system
- Having practical experience on server using Apache/nginx management
- Having practical experience on using CMS especially YII Framework and WordPress
- Having experience/knowledge on data processing (data pipeline)
- Having experience/knowledge on processing Open Data
- Managing and optimizing the website and online media of PWYP-Indonesia in order to be publicly reached.
Deadline: 26 Maret 2016
Submit your CV and Portfolio to: firstname.lastname@example.org , cc: email@example.com
Follow Us By Email
Jika Anda Membutuhkan Informasi Kerja Ngo click here, Terima kasih Telah Berlangganan Via Email.