Established in 2006, AKSANSI is an Association of Community Based Organization (CBO) Sanitation troughout Indonesia. AKSANSI is a bottom up organization and play roles as the umbrella organization which accommodates the needs of CBO in order to maintain a sustainable operational and maintenance of the Community Based Sanitation (CBS) system both in technical and social aspect with various Post Construction activities.
AKSANSI Secretariat is the representative of AKSANSI to conduct Operational and official administration and so far managing 28 AKSANSI branches in the city level and 6 Branches in provincial level. Under BORDA project, AKSANSI Secretariat implemented the sustainable resources management in Southeast Asia for 2013-2016. Currently AKSANSI Secretariat looking for dinamic candidates to fulfill position for:
1 position for Monitoring Field Officer (Based in Yogyakarta)
- Conduct Community Based Sanitation Pre-Monitoring and Monitoring Activities
- Support Research and Development Activities
- Notes: Adjusted to AKSANSI’s important schedule
- Collaborate with BORDA R&D Team for field training regarding wastewater treatment system
- Collaborate with BORDA RnD Team for MID Flow Meter training
- Collaborate with BORDA RnD Team to conduct sampling training
- CBO Data Management
- Store and update CBO contact from BORDA Partner and CBOs
- Contribute in GIS Module development
- D3 or S1 from any major preferable technical engineering, active/passive English, energetic, friendly and service oriented.
- Computer literate (MS Office)
- Familiar with electronic tools
- Flexible and willing to travel around Indonesia
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Fulfil his/her duties with full responsibilities according the organization’s regulations and instructions.
- Honest, honor the code of conduct, attention to details and energetic
- Use and maintain Office equipment in a good manner
- Able to fit with plural/international team
- Minimum 1 - 3 years in the same position and similar Organization or NGO
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply
- Preferable having experiences/understanding in Community Based Sanitation
Should you meet the above requirements, please send cover letter and latest CV including at least 2 references to email@example.com cc firstname.lastname@example.org not later than 2nd march 2016. Only short listed candidates will be notified.
Follow Us By Email
Jika Anda Membutuhkan Informasi Kerja Ngo click here, Terima kasih Telah Berlangganan Via Email.