Finance and HR/Admin Officer
Are you interested in supporting a dynamic team to save lives and build futures for marginalized communities in Jakarta?
Are you passionate about building finance, HR and admin systems for a growing program?
Then join us!
Then join us!
You will be joining the multi-disciplinary team of Yayasan Teman Baik comprised of 15 professionals committed to creating innovative social services for youth, children and families in Indonesia.
What will you do?
As a Finance and HR/Admin Officer you will directly support the team to provide best possible outcomes by ensuring all financial, HR and administrative procedures are running well.
This includes working with the Program Director and the managers to ensure systems and managed according to the highest international standards
As Finance and HR/Admin Officer you will be responsible for the following:
- Manage all aspects of the monthly accounting cycle from paying monthly bills, data entry in Quick Books accounting software, reconciliations, financial reporting and annual audits;
- Carry out cashier and banking duties, ensuring staff receive advances for expenses and receipts are issued for all income;
- Ensure compliance to Finance Policy and Procedures and HR Policy and local laws
- Ensure all Donor, HR & Admin files are in good order and complete
- Organize, prepare and manage the global annual audit
- Overall responsibility for Asset and Inventory Register, ensuring all items are included properly, coded and physically labeled
- Providing direct support on Recruitment, Performance Appraisal, Training, Legal Compliance, Benefits Systems
- You are a dynamic team worker passionate about supporting teams to achieve the best possible outcome in their jobs
- You have strong interest in ensuring marginalized children and youth are supported to have a better future
- You have excellent knowledge in Accounting and Financial Management
- You have proven experience in running finance and admin procedures for a not-for-profit organization (minimum 2 years)
- You have basic understanding of Human Resources Management
- You have excellent time management skills and you are able to work independently
- You are fluent in Bahasa Indonesia and have very good English
- You have excellent skills in operating Microsoft Office package, especially Excel
- You will be our full-time employee based in Jakarta.
- Your salary will be will be commensurate with qualifications and experience
Friends-International is a social enterprise that works with marginalized urban children and youth, their families and communities across Southeast Asia, to help them become independent and productive citizens of their country.
Friends Indonesia (Yayasan Teman Baik) is a program founded by Friends-International and currently we are expanding our services in Jakarta. We provide a range of social and medical services which aim at ensuring children are safe and in schools; youth are supported with training and employment; and families are supported to take care of their children by training them or helping them set up their own business.
Join us by:
Submitting a cover letter with a CV and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org with the caption subject:
Finance and HR/Admin Officer before April 3, 2016.
Friends Indonesia is an equal opportunity employer and the successful candidate will be selected based on merit.
The successful applicant will be expected to comply with Friends Indonesia’s Child Protection Policy
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interview.
Follow Us By Email
Jika Anda Membutuhkan Informasi Kerja Ngo click here, Terima kasih Telah Berlangganan Via Email.