Title: Financial Officer
Reports to: Deputy Director
Friends of the National Parks Foundation (FNPF) work focuses on habitat rehabilitation for wildlife, aiming to ensure the continued survival of Indonesia’s endangered species such as birds, orang-utans and sea turtles. Operates in Bali, Nusa Penida and Kalimantan.
- Responsible for overall accounting functio
- Responsible for the timely flow of financial data from projects sites
- Accurate and timely financial reporting: monthly, quarterly and year-end
- Responsible for overall financial management: transactions processing and reconciliation
- University degree in Accounting
- In-depth knowledge of auditing standard (Standar Audit) inline with the Institut Akuntan Publik Indonesia (IAPI)
- In-depth knowledge of financial reporting (Laporan Keuangan) inline with Standar Akuntansi Keuangan by Ikatan Akuntan Indonesia (IAI)
- Well developed communication and inter-personal skills
- Ability to communicate in English – written and spoken
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, particularly Excel
- Well developed time management skill, meticulous, systematic with attention to detail
- Self starter with the ability to work independently
- Some knowledge and interest in conservation and environmental issues
- Experience in working with staff across multiple project sites
This role required close interaction with various staff across all of FNPF project sites. To be effective in the role, the ability to communicate with – and motivate – people of all levels is a must.
Interested parties are invited to send their applications by 28 March 2016
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted
Follow Us By Email
Jika Anda Membutuhkan Informasi Kerja Ngo click here, Terima kasih Telah Berlangganan Via Email.