The Sulawesi Economic Development Strategy Project (SEDS) is a 5-year, $4.6 million project funded by the Government of Canada and Humber Institute of Technology & Advanced Learning, and implemented by Humber in partnership with seven universities in North and South Sulawesi, Indonesia.
SEDS will develop the capacity of seven universities to design and deliver applied entrepreneurship academic programs, provide support services directly to micro, small and medium enterprises (MSMEs) and support networking with SME stakeholders.
In order to assess if SEDS is achieving its results, the project must collect data from Entrepreneurship lecturers, students, clients of the entrepreneurship centres and entrepreneurship stakeholders. The project must also report the results to the partner universities, Humber and the donor (the Canadian Government). The analysis of project data will generate lessons learned and best practices which will be of use to project stakeholders and the broader academic community, private sector and government. The information to be collected and the frequency are summarized in the Performance Measurement Framework.
Under the overall guidance of the Field Manager (FM), and working with SEDS project partners, the M&E Officer will be responsible for implementing the M&E activities of the SEDS project, and for ensuring that the project activities result in the achievement of its intended results. The M&E Officer will be responsible for assisting the Partners in managing their M&E tools, and will provide support in data analysis.
The M&E Officer will also support the FM in preparing bi/annual reports and will be responsible for the collection & analysis of different data in relation to the project activities and progress. The M&E Officer will support the FM in End of Project evaluation activities including Lessons Learned Seminars and preparing final project report.
It is expected that the MEO will be assisted by/ work in collaboration with a short-term Canadian M&E Intern in 2016 and in 2017.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Assist in the set-up of the M&E system, in collaboration with identified consultants
- Assist the project personnel with M&E tools and in supporting them in their use. e.g. Assist the FM to collect the required data and make the reports and support the Partners, especially the Project Coordinators (PCs) and Monitoring and Evaluation Assistants (MEAs), with data collection, analysis and reporting
- Assist with entering, compiling and analyzing data collected
- Follow up with partners to meet established deadlines
- Assist with report writing and other documentation and communication tools
- Assist with sharing of information and results to stakeholders
- Monitor overall progress on achievement of results;
- Monitor the sustainability of the project’s results;
- Provide feedback and recommendations to the FM on project strategies and activities;
- Assist the FM to design and deliver End of Project Lessons Learned Seminars including identifying main themes to be explored
- Perform other duties as required;
Estimated hours of work: 3 days/week
Ideally the MEO will be based in Manado or Makassar and travel as needed.
Compensation will be at market rates
- MA in a relevant field preferred
- Proven experience in the design and implementation of M&E systems in development projects;
- Experience working in projects focused on entrepreneurship or skills development
- Experience working with universities in Indonesia
- Knowledge of entrepreneurship in the post-secondary education sector in Indonesia
- Experience building partnerships
- Ability to communicate in English and Indonesian (written/spoken)
- Ability to work independently and in a team
- Ability to use technology
- Good planning and coordination skills
How to Apply
Qualified candidates please email their CV and letter outlining experience and qualifications to email@example.com
Deadline to apply: 31 March 2016
Follow Us By Email
Jika Anda Membutuhkan Informasi Kerja Ngo click here, Terima kasih Telah Berlangganan Via Email.