VACANCY FOR PROGRAM DEVELOPMENT OFFICER
The Indonesian Institute for Energy Economics (IIEE) was established in 1995 with the primary objective to enhance energy economics studies that motivate and support national policies for prudent development and utilization of energy resources in Indonesia. IIEE focuses its works on energy economics, related policy and the respective implementations. IIEE is well respected for its independent studies and active role in key policy processes.
We are looking for Program Development Officer (PDO) to be located in
Jakarta with following requirements:
- Bachelor Degree from an accredited University in the field of Electrical Engineering and Science. Master's degree are also welcome;
- 1 year of progressive experience in research and field engineer;
- Interested in energy economic, policy and environmental issues particularly for energy and environmental modeling and planning, small scale renewable energy implementation (hydro and solar power);
- High skill in report writing, both at academic and business level ;
- Computer literate is a must, candidate with expertise in web management is preferable;
- Good in English both verbal and written ;
- Has to have strong drive, positive attitude & personality, strong leadership potential, good in communication, good in analytical, honesty, independence, assertive and well-motivated ;
- Able to work under tight schedule, independently or as a team.
Please fill the subject column of the email with the format "Application for PDO".
Only short listed candidates will be notified.
Follow Us By Email
Jika Anda Membutuhkan Informasi Kerja Ngo click here, Terima kasih Telah Berlangganan Via Email.