Kerjabilitas is a job platform developed specifically for persons with disabilities. It aims to reach out, support and place persons with disabilities to jobs. We combine job matching technology and negotiation skills to improve employability of persons with disabilities and employer’s accessibility. Kerjabilitas has more than 2,000 active users. We are funded and accelerated by Ford Foundation and Google.
Ok, but how’s work there?
Kerjabilitas was made by 10 young passionate people. We believe that technology can solve social and environmental problems, but we also believe that good cause alone will never be enough, we have to do it right. Right means professional, innovative and entrepreneurial driven. We are extremely focused on results, but know that people work better in different ways. Everyone has it own way to behave and to express themselves, and we embrace this. And, we love good laughs! Oh, and we’re being accelerated by Google, so you will have opportunities to be mentored by Google Developer Experts and Googlers if you join us!
So, what does an Android Developer do?
Simple:build an App! Your job description would be helping us shape, define and implement our native Android applications. You will also innovate and implement new technologies to help us satisfying our customers. But.. we really don’t believe in job descriptions. So, you should be expecting to help us grow by doing not only the things listed in your job description, but things need to be done.
What should I have to apply?
We’re looking for people that love coding, Android development and utilise it for those who need it most!
Things I should have:
- S1 in Computer Science, Informatics Engineering or equivalent
- 2 + Years of Mobile Software Development
- Extensive experience in Android application development
- Expert knowledge of Java, Android SDK and Android Studio
- Knowledge of UI frameworks , MVP application design, and complex, reactive touch-based UI.
- Passionate about user experience
- Ability to work in a very small team
- Advanced English
Things that are nice to have:
- Shipped at least one app to the Google Play Store.
- Experience as entrepreneur
- Experience in working in NGO or social issue
How do I apply?Please, send us an email to email@example.com with the Subject “<Your – Android Developer”.
Be sure to attach:
- Your resume and LinkedIn
- One paragraph in English with maximum 800 characters telling us:
- Why would you like to work with us
- Why are you perfect for the position
Equal Employment Opportunity
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer – and celebrate our employees’ differences, regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age and disability. Different makes us better.
Deadline: 1 April 2016
PS: A compensation offer will be made after the interviewing process.
Follow Us By Email
Jika Anda Membutuhkan Informasi Kerja Ngo click here, Terima kasih Telah Berlangganan Via Email.