Position: WFK Volunteer Field Training Coordinator
Number of Position: 1(one)
Start work: Early in March 2016 or as agreed
Duration: Annual basis/can be extended upon agreement
Korea International Cooperation Agency (KOICA) is the official donor agency of the Republic of Korea, under the authority of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Korean Government. The main objective of KOICA is to maximize the effectiveness of Korea's grant aid programs for developing countries by implementing the government's grant aid and technical cooperation programs, including for Indonesia. KOICA Indonesia Office was established in 1992. In Indonesia, KOICA Indonesia Office gives the priority to three main areas, which are: (1) Infrastructure and Economic Development, (2) Good Governance and IT Development, and (3) Environment Protection and Transportation Development.
WFK Volunteer Field Training Coordinator
WFK (World Friends Korea) Program, operated by Korea International Cooperation Agency (KOICA), is the volunteer dispatch program of the government of republic of Korea to Indonesia. Annually, 50 to 100 volunteers and advisors are dispatched to Indonesia for the activities in the field, especially concerning early childhood education, IT training, vocational training, etc. We are now working with ministries and regional government concerned across Java, Sumatera, Kalimantan, Sulawesi.
Primary duties and responsibilities
- Assisting in the design and implementation of WFK volunteer or WFA advisor field trainings
- Organizing and Conducting the field training of dispatched volunteers in Indonesia by taking necessary administrative process and communicating with related stakeholders
- Organizing and Conducting meetings, seminars, conferences and workshops of KOICA Indonesia Office other than volunteer programs based on request
- Maintaining the data and documentation related to the volunteer dispatch and management matters
- Maintaining regular records in case of the official meetings or ceremony
- Providing supports on any other works related to KOICA’s volunteer and advisor programs, e.g., supports on volunteers and advisors, administrative works (visa issuance and extension), safety management, communication with ministry or regional government, etc.
the regular report to KOICA supervisors about monitoring result on
volunteer activities and communications with partner organization.
Administrative Service and Responsibilities
- Support meetings and workshops held by KOICA Indonesia
- Support English-Indonesian translation or interpretation in case of need
- Perform general office/secretarial duties autonomously
- Networking and cooperating with relevant line ministries
- Providing the regular report to KOICA supervisors about monitoring result on volunteer aactivities and communications with partner organizations
- Candidates who can start working in KOICA immediately after the final confirmation
- Bachelor degree in International Relations, Development, Social Science or related field
- Two-Three (2-3) year experiences in related field and/or Government Ministries
- Incentives for those whom with working experience of (1) training volunteers in donor agencies ; or (2) organizing government or donor events, conferences, etc.
- Willing to develop a good teamwork with the Partnership staff; having a good skill in report writing, and good skill on the use of ICT
- Excellent communication both in oral and written in Bahasa Indonesia and English and interpersonal skills.
- Points will be added those who can speak/write Korean
- Excellent administration and organizational skills
- Flexible, able to multi-task and work well in under pressure
Others: Additional tasks can be required in case of internal needs
The applications closing date for this position is 11 March, 2016. All interested candidates should submit an application letter, updated CV, and a list of references (all documents must be in English) by email to email@example.com.
Application without the letter will not be accepted and only shortlisted candidate will be notified for interviews.
Follow Us By Email
Jika Anda Membutuhkan Informasi Kerja Ngo click here, Terima kasih Telah Berlangganan Via Email.