JOB VACANCY (1 Position)
Position: Project Coordinator for ODA Bilateral Cooperation Program
Number of Position: 1(One)
Start work: In April 2016 or as agreed
Duration: Annual basis/can be extended upon agreement
Korea International Cooperation Agency (KOICA) is the official donor agency of the Republic of Korea, under the authority of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Korean Government. The main objective of KOICA is to maximize the effectiveness of Korea's grant aid programs for developing countries by implementing the government's grant aid and technical cooperation programs, including for Indonesia. KOICA Indonesia Office was established in 1992. In Indonesia, KOICA Indonesia Office has been focusing on three main areas, which are: (1) Infrastructure and Economic Development, (2) Good Governance and IT Development, and (3) Environment Protection and Transportation Development with programs from bilateral projects, capacity building, volunteer programs to CSR cooperation programs, etc.
1(One) Project Coordinator for IT and Governance
Responsibilities: Overall management of IT and E-government projects from the preparation, implementation, and evaluation stages of each projects.
- Coordinate the overall project management process through building continuous discussion and working closely with multi-stakeholders (Related government ministries) from Indonesian to Korean side
- Research and investigation on policies, regulations and procedures of Indonesia related to projects for managing projects’ contents so that monitor and supervise it’s status. And provide technical consultation to stakeholders
- Negotiate and discuss with Indonesian and Korean stakeholders in order to implement, monitor evaluate projects
- Conduct administrative work (e.g. Korean experts’ VISA matters, Tax exemption)
- Monitor and evaluate project outcome
- Bachelor Degree in International Relation, Public Administration(Governance), IT or other related fields - Additional points for Master Degree
- 1-2 years working experience in international organization and/or Government Ministries, NGO preferably with grant aid projects
- Experience in planning, implementation, and monitoring-evaluation of projects
- Good communication skills in English and Indonesia (spoken and written skill) are required.
- Additional points for those who can speak and write Korean
The closing date for applications is 15 March 2016. Interested candidate should submit an application letter, updated CV, and a list of references (all documents must be in English) by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please submit application no later than 15 March 2016.
Application without the letter will not be accepted and only shortlisted candidate will be notified for interviews.
Follow Us By Email
Jika Anda Membutuhkan Informasi Kerja Ngo click here, Terima kasih Telah Berlangganan Via Email.