KOMPAK is looking for Provicial Manager (East Java Office)
KOMPAK – Provincial Manager (East Java)
KOMPAK (Governance for Growth) is a large and complex program that is uniquely placed to add value to the Government of Indonesia’s own efforts to improve the social and economic conditions of its citizens; it is aimed at economic expansion and poverty reduction in Indonesia. Abt JTA is supporting frontline services—including health and education—while identifying governance constraints. The work accompanies implementation of Village Law, new national rules that empower local communities and increase the direct flow of money to village governments and services. KOMPAK seeks to strengthen the capacity of all levels of government to improve services, respond to citizen needs and contribute to stable prosperity.
With an estimated start date in April, the Provincial Manager is responsible for the successful implementation of the KOMPAK program in the East Java Province.
Role responsibilities will include:
- Represent KOMPAK in designated province(s) and liaise with Provincial and District Government counterparts;
- Maintain excellent relationships with GOI, relevant implementing partners and other development programs;
- Manage, motivate and build the respective provincial team(s), undertake performance reviews, and mentor and develop provincial teams;
- Be accountable and responsible for M&E oversight and reporting of the KOMPAK program;
- Support the assessment of KOMPAK activities and develop and implement appropriate monitoring systems;
- Manage respective consultants and implementing partner contracts;
- Support field visits;
- Ensure that all KOMPAK operational policies, procedures and templates are compliant with policies and requirements; and
- Provide support and oversee the implementation of the KOMPAK Fraud Risk Assessment and Zero Tolerance Fraud Control Strategy in the designated province(s).
- Minimum of 10 years previous technical, managerial and operational experience on development programs in Indonesia;
- Minimum tertiary (graduate) qualifications in a related field;
- Fluency in written and spoken English and Bahasa Indonesia;
- Strong leadership, negotiation, networking and team building skills;
- Proven capacity to manage work plans, multiple activities and tasks concurrently, work independently and take initiative; and
- Strong analytical, written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to communicate with a variety of audiences and produce high-level reports.
For Further Information and Application Details
For further details and information, please refer to the Information for Applicants attached to this advertisement. Applications should be made online via our dedicated careers website and include a current CV. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted and provided with detailed position descriptions and interview details. Shortlisted applicants may also be asked to undertake a work-simulation exercise or other skills test as part of the selection process. We welcome and thank all applicants but only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
The deadline is 4pm, 4 March 2016 (AEST)
About Abt JTA
Abt JTA is a recognised leader in the international development sector. Working with our many partners, Abt JTA implements bold innovative solutions to improve the lives of the community and deliver valued outcomes for our clients. We provide a comprehensive range of services from policy to service delivery in the public and private sectors contributing to long term benefits for clients and communities. Operating in remote and challenging environments, we offer innovative solutions, extensive experience in the region, strong technical capacity, and a proven project management track record.
Please send your application through our website: CLICK HERE
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
KOMPAK HR Team
Follow Us By Email
Jika Anda Membutuhkan Informasi Kerja Ngo click here, Terima kasih Telah Berlangganan Via Email.