KOMPAK is looking for:
Performance, Research and Evaluation Coordinator - Qualitative
KOMPAK (Governance for Growth) is a large and complex program that is uniquely placed to add value to the Government of Indonesia’s own efforts to improve the social and economic conditions of its citizens; it is aimed at economic expansion and poverty reduction in Indonesia. Abt JTA is supporting frontline services—including health and education—while identifying governance constraints. The work accompanies implementation of Village Law, new national rules that empower local communities and increase the direct flow of money to village governments and services. KOMPAK seeks to strengthen the capacity of all levels of government to improve services, respond to citizen needs and contribute to stable prosperity.
With an estimated start date in April, the Performance, Research and Evaluation Coordinator (Qualitative) will contribute to high quality and useful evaluation, research, and analytical work across KOMPAK work streams.
Role responsibilities will include:
- Support and identify appropriate evaluation and research tools and approaches;
- Contribute to qualitative research and evaluation training for KOMPAK and partner staff;
- Identify project and activity level indicators for annual workplans;
- Assist with the design and review of project and activity-level evaluation and research plans, Terms of Reference, results frameworks, data collection and analysis methods, standards, formats and templates;
- Participate in or provide quality assurance and supervision for field based qualitative evaluation and research activities;
- Lead or contribute to rigorous qualitative analysis and preparation of evaluation and research products;
- Produce innovative and interesting evaluation and research materials, including for KOMPAK’s website, presentations, and publications;
- Analyse and report on progress towards KOMPAK outcomes; and
- Other tasks related to evaluation and research.
- Minimum bachelor’s degree in a relevant discipline, Masters degree preferred;
- Minimum 5 years of experience in research or evaluation, including participatory methods, evaluation or research design, structured data analysis, and preparation of evaluation or research products for a range of users and audiences;
- Ability to coordinate and supervise staff and grantees or sub-contractors in a constructive and sensitive manner;
- Good contextual knowledge of local issues, community priorities and social and cultural constraints and realities;
- Experience in sensitive and respectful qualitative research or evaluation processes;
- Demonstrated consistent attention to gender analysis or a strong commitment to developing this skill set;
- Experience in disability sensitive evaluation or research an advantage; and
- Experience or interest in innovative approaches to qualitative research and evaluation (such as use of audio or visual tools, use of technology etc.).
For Further Information and Application Details
For further details and information, please refer to the Information for Applicants attached to this advertisement. Applications should be made online via our dedicated careers website and include a current CV. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted and provided with detailed position descriptions and interview details. Shortlisted applicants may also be asked to undertake a work-simulation exercise or other skills test as part of the selection process. We welcome and thank all applicants but only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
The deadline is 4pm, 4 March 2016 (AEST)
About Abt JTA
Abt JTA is a recognised leader in the international development sector. Working with our many partners, Abt JTA implements bold innovative solutions to improve the lives of the community and deliver valued outcomes for our clients. We provide a comprehensive range of services from policy to service delivery in the public and private sectors contributing to long term benefits for clients and communities. Operating in remote and challenging environments, we offer innovative solutions, extensive experience in the region, strong technical capacity, and a proven project management track record.
Please send your application through our website: CLICK HERE
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
KOMPAK HR Team
Follow Us By Email
Jika Anda Membutuhkan Informasi Kerja Ngo click here, Terima kasih Telah Berlangganan Via Email.