Position Title: Collaboration, Learning and Adapting/Training Advisor, Country Development
Program: Monitoring and Evaluation Support, Indonesia
Position Duration: Fixed Term
Proposal Summary: The USAID/Indonesia Country Development Cooperation Strategy (CDCS) is a five-year strategy that focuses on USAID-implemented assistance and related U.S. Government (USG) non-assistance tools. USAID/Indonesia has worked closely with the Government of Indonesia (GOI) and Indonesian citizens, civil society organizations, the private sector, multi-lateral organizations, other donors, the Department of State, and other USG agencies to develop the CDCS. This project will provide monitoring and evaluation (M&E) support and other relevant technical and/or advisory services to USAID/Indonesia.
Position Summary: The Collaboration, Learning and Adapting/Training (CLA) Advisor is the primary subject matter expert for Collaboration, Learning and Adapting. The CLA Advisor is responsible for coordinating CLA events and the newsletter, expanding the network of professionals and institutions that collaborate on performance management and evaluation tasks for the contract, lead training tasks, and efforts to ensure evaluation findings and recommendations are transparent and distributed to relevant stakeholders.
- Serves as subject matter expert and project focal point for all CLA activities and initiatives.
- Coordinating a CLA Newsletter, events, and other outreach and communication activities.
- Expanding the network of professionals and institutions that collaborate on performance management and evaluation tasks.
- Lead training tasks, and efforts to ensure evaluation findings and recommendations are transparent and distributed to relevant stakeholders.
- Master’s degree in international development, statistics, adult education, organizational learning, or a related field.
- Minimum five (5) years of experience in adult education, organizational learning, knowledge management, and/or monitoring and evaluating international development, social welfare, health, and/or education projects.
- Demonstrated experience planning and implementing training courses for adult professionals on topics related to international development assistance; preferably on performance management topics.
- Experience building organizational capacity in monitoring, evaluation, and strategic learning preferred.
Only candidates who have been selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls, please.
Follow Us By Email
Jika Anda Membutuhkan Informasi Kerja Ngo click here, Terima kasih Telah Berlangganan Via Email.