Marine & Fisheries Specialist
General Description: PT Hatfield Indonesia is seeking an experienced, dynamic, and technically strong individual to provide leadership to our growing marine and fisheries group based in our Bogor office. The ideal candidate will have knowledge of the environmental consulting market of Indonesia through their technical expertise and related business development experience in the disciplines of marine and fisheries resources monitoring and assessment.
Location: Bogor, West Java, Indonesia
Technical Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage teams of specialists and technicians responsible for conducting technical work including marine & fisheries resources sampling programs, aquatic baseline characterization and impact assessments, coastal and marine assessment and quantification, and marine conservation and monitoring.
- Facilitate marine and coastal assessment and monitoring under the requirements of local, provincial, and national regulations. Duties will include: primary client contact; preparation and submission of all necessary design/report and proposal documents; meetings/presentations with/to clients and regulators/interest groups; schedules and budgeting (development and tracking); and, providing sound technical guidance to clients throughout the project life cycle.
- Collaborate with biologists, ecologists, hydrologists, geoscientists, social scientists, engineers and other project specialists to implement multi-disciplinary projects.
- Identify and assist with the development of fish habitat enhancement/compensation opportunities required to offset project-specific impacts.
- Organize and at times lead field surveys in remote locations for extended periods of time.
- Participate in the development and implementation of marketing and business development activities, and lead the preparation of technical and financial proposals as required for current and prospective clients.
- A minimum of master degree in marine, fishery or biology sciences.
- Minimum 5 years of experience working on marine/fishery studies (fisheries stock assessment, aquaculture, marine and coastal survey, marine biodiversity surveys, etc.).
- Experience working on donor-funded projects or in environmental consultancy/organization in Indonesia.
- Familiarity with Indonesian regulations for various sectors, including: governance, marine and fisheries, environment, conservation, etc. Familiarity with international regulation and/or standards such as IFC. World Bank would be an advantage.
- Experience working with international experts would be a strong asset.
- Experience in stakeholder engagement, especially with NGO and government officials would be a strong asset.
- Experience in managing project (team, scheduling, budgeting, client and sub consultant management).
- Possess good network of contacts with potential clients and donor/aid agencies.
- Computer skills: MS Office.
- Excellent communication, analytical, writing and workload management skills.
- Strong English writing and speaking skills.
Please put expected salary and at least three references in your CV/application letter. Only short-listed candidates will be notified.
Follow Us By Email
Jika Anda Membutuhkan Informasi Kerja Ngo click here, Terima kasih Telah Berlangganan Via Email.