Millennium Challenge Account - Indonesia (MCA-Indonesia) is a trustee institution that represents the Government of Indonesia to implement a five-year (2013-2018) Millennium Challenge Corporation's Compact Program, a major pillar of the United States-Indonesia Comprehensive Partnership and the largest single pledge made by the United States to Indonesia to date.
MCA-Indonesia has three projects under Compact Program: Green Prosperity, Community-based Health and Nutrition to Reduce Stunting and Procurement Modernization. Our projects are designed, managed and implemented by Indonesians, for the Indonesian people. Our most important development work happens where it should be: the districts and the villages.
Our goal is to reduce poverty through economic growth. Our program is country-driven, reform-centered, and results-focused in order to maximize its effectiveness and long-term sustainability.
To reach the goal, MCA-Indonesia is seeking highly dynamic and deliverable-oriented professionals for a better Indonesia:
PROJECT FINANCE OFFICER
The Project Finance Officer provides financial management and program administration services to the Community-based Health & Nutrition Project (CHNP), MCA-I Indonesia. This position will directly report to Operations Manager CHNP and will liaise with the National Secretary Team (NST) and Operations Unit of MCA-Indonesia.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist the Operations Manager in ensuring adherence to all financial management provisions of MCA-Indonesia and related documents.
- Ensure compliance with all aspects of the Fiscal Accountability Plan (FAP).
- Review financial reports from Implementing Entities and supporting documentations, communicate any discrepancies and solve the problems
- Prepare CBHNP’s quarterly budget, in coordination with other CBHNP staff and any Implementing Entities.
- Prepare disbursement requests. Liaise with the Project Specialists and National Secretary Team (NST) in working on the estimation of the future cash flow requirements for each period, and ensure that all accompanying reports are delivered according to the required schedule.
Find us here for more details: HERE
Follow Us By Email
Jika Anda Membutuhkan Informasi Kerja Ngo click here, Terima kasih Telah Berlangganan Via Email.