The Mobile Financial Services for Female Entrepreneurs pilot project is implemented by a team based in Jakarta and in East Java. The Program Assistant will report to the Program Manager but closely supporting the works of the Training, Mentoring and Monitoring Coordinators in Jakarta and supporting the activities of the program team based in 3 districts in East Java led by the District Coordinators.
The Program Assistant will carry out administrative tasks, as well as, translating and documenting training modules, field reports, meeting minutes, and filing.
- University degree, preferable in social sciences, economics, rural development;
- 2+ years’ experience working in development programs with emphasis on economic development in rural setting (experience in training and mentoring programs for female entrepreneurs or financial literacy would be an advantage);
- Experience in administrative/secretarial tasks is a plus;
- Ability to take initiative, to anticipate and solve problems; and to work independently on multiple tasks with limited supervision, efficient, proactive, flexible and meet deadlines;
- Computers skills with strong familiarity with Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Very good understanding in English and Bahasa Indonesia verbal and written communication skills.
Please send your CV with position applied on the email subject to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Vacancy will be closed 21 March 2016 and only short listed candidates will be contacted for interview.
We look forward to hearing from those who are interested in taking this opportunity to grow and develop with us. Thanks, Human Resources Department Mercy Corps Indonesia
Follow Us By Email
Jika Anda Membutuhkan Informasi Kerja Ngo click here, Terima kasih Telah Berlangganan Via Email.