We are trying to find the best possible candidates to make team stronger.
Program Officer - ACCCRN
The ACCCRN program officer will be responsible to the implementation of ACCCRN activities in cities (including ACCCRN replication cities) in Indonesia to develop, plan, budget, and implement climate change program as well as identify potential funding for participatory, city level, climate change resilience strategies and climate adaptation action; also will be required to work with a wide range of networking with city stakeholders spanning civil society, private sector, local government, etc.
- 2+ years of experience in Indonesia climate change initiatives and/or urban development
- 3+ years hands-on experience in assisting local communities on community development project
- Possess a strong communication skill
- Candidate domicile in Semarang is preferable.
- Experience in mangrove restoration, coastal resilience, and sustainable livelihood related work is a plus.
- Experience in networking and project implementation, and documentation related to Indonesian climate change issues, and Indonesian government climate change initiatives and actors.
- BA/S or higher in environmental sciences, urban planning, international development and/or similar field.
- Fluency in English verbal and written communication is mandatory.
- Strong familiarity with Microsoft Word and Excel are mandatory
This position will be hired as temporary staff.
Please send your CV with position applied on the email subject to: email@example.com
Vacancy will be closed 6 March 2016 and only short listed candidates will be contacted for interview.
We look forward to hearing from those who are interested in taking this opportunity to grow and develop with us.
Human Resources Department
Mercy Corps Indonesia
Follow Us By Email
Jika Anda Membutuhkan Informasi Kerja Ngo click here, Terima kasih Telah Berlangganan Via Email.