JOB VACANCIES OXFAM is an International Non Governmental Organisation working across the world with a vision of just a world without poverty: a world in which people can influence decisions that affect their lives, enjoy their rights, and assume their responsibilities as full citizens of a world in which all human beings are valued and treated equally.
Vision for Indonesia
We envision an Indonesia where women are equal citizens and everyone can enjoy their rights even in times of shocks and disaster.
This position is for Indonesian Nationals only, based in Jakarta Office, Fixed Term Contract for 9 months (extension possible). And on D level.
Finance Officer - (Office of US Foreign Disaster Assistance) OFDA, Right in Crisis (RiC) Program
Under the supervision of Right in Crisis Program Director and Senior Program Officer, she/he will provide adequate assistance and oversight to the operation of WASH & Market (OFDA) Project.
- To assist Right in Crisis Program Director with the financial management of the OFDA - WASH & Market Project.
- Overall responsibility for the implementation of financial system and control. This includes briefings for all staff on procedures and ensuring that financial systems are adhered to by all levels of personnel and comply with the International Division Finance and Indonesia Finance Procedures.
- Contribute to the implementation
of financial systems and control. This includes training and briefings
for all staff on procedures and ensuring that financial systems are adhered
to by all levels of personnel and comply with the International Division
Finance and Indonesia Finance Procedures.
- Oversee the finance operations, includes: payment process, maintenance of cash and bank books, submission of online accounting returns to the area office, production of timely management information.
- Provide management with a statement of expenditure against budget on all programmes on a regular basis and that will assist project planning and delivery. Assist with the transactional and reporting aspects of the financial management systems of the relief program.
- To work with logistics and office admin staff to ensure that vulnerable and fixed assets are treated in adherence to Finance’s minimum standards.
- Collaboration with Program Admin and Support Officer and (PASO) RiC in managing administrative works for OFDA project and RiC program in general, if needed.
- Communicate with local external contacts, such as bank and suppliers.
- Ensure that program financial systems are adhered to by all levels of personnel, thereby complying with International Division Finance Procedures.
- Provide fiance support to ERT/humanitarian in the emergency response both in office and in field.
- Prepare financial reporting for internal dan external stakeholders.
- Ensure that the program comply with donors financial requirements.
- Supporting EPR Cpoordinator in managing project OPAL to ensure the compliance as per OXFAM policy.
- Commit to Oxfam's overall aims and value, including strong commitment to gender, diversity issues, Code of Conduct, equal opportunities and capacity building.
- Education to pat qualified level with proven accounting experience.
- Computer literacy - good working knowledge of spreadsheet (excel).
- Ability to prioritize own workload, to work independently and to work to deadlines.
- Experience of management/supervisory responsibilities.
- Good written and spoken in English.
- Well developed interpersonal and team skills
and proven ability to be flexible in demanding situations.
- Previous working experience with Oxfam GB or INGO.
- Experience in emergency relief program.
- Mature and professional attitude and approach.
Closing date for all applications is: March 12th, 2016 Send your complete application along with your CV to email@example.com and mention the position title (FO-OFDA) in the subject of the email
Oxfam promotes equality and diversity
Follow Us By Email
Jika Anda Membutuhkan Informasi Kerja Ngo click here, Terima kasih Telah Berlangganan Via Email.