RTI International is one of the world's leading research institutes, dedicated to improving the human condition by turning knowledge into practice. Our staff of more than 3,700 provides research and technical services to governments and businesses in more than 75 countries in the areas of health and pharmaceuticals, education and training, surveys and statistics, advanced technology, international development, economic and social policy, energy and the environment, and laboratory testing and chemical analysis.
In 2011, the U.S. Agency for International Development (USAID) awarded RTI the ENVISION project (2011-2019). Building on the achievements and lessons learned from the Neglected Tropical Disease (NTD) Control Program (2006-2012), ENVISION is designed to continue support for integrated NTD control at both global and country levels by empowering national governments to lead their national NTD control programs, improve local capacity and systems to foster efficient and sustained integrated NTD control, and scale up the delivery of interventions for several NTDs targeted by USAID. In Indonesia support is focused on helping to strengthen the Ministry of Health’s program for the mass treatment for lymphatic filariasis (elephantiasis) leading to elimination of the disease by 2020.
RTI International – ENVISION Project is seeking for highly qualified candidates to fill the position of:
The Technical Specialist will support the ENVISION Indonesia project in various technical aspects of program implementation and requires up to 50% of travel within Indonesia to monitor and supervise field activities. This position is based in Jakarta, Indonesia and will report to the Senior Technical Advisor.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- In collaboration with project staff, provide monitoring, supervision and capacity building during the implementation of project activities, including Mass Drug Administration (MDA) in the field, technical meetings, workshops and trainings.
- Assist the Senior Technical Advisor in managing relationships with the MOH and other key stakeholders at the national, provincial and district levels to ensure the successful implementation of all project support.
- Assist the Senior Technical Advisor in developing annual project workplans and budgets.
- Coordinate with the Senior Technical Advisor, M&E Specialist, Provincial and District Health Offices and relevant personnel from partner NGOs on the design, implementation and monitoring of project activities funded under the annual Fixed Obligation Grants on behalf of the ENVISION program.
- Assist with the technical review of the Fixed Obligation Grants.
- Supervise the implementation of Disease Specific Assessment (DSA) activities, e.g. pre-Transmission Assessment Survey (pre-TAS), TAS, and others, and ensure the quality of the implementation to meet the protocol requirements as well as the data quality.
- Administer funding for specific activities in the field, e.g. TAS, workshops, or training, as needed.
- Collaborate with the M&E Specialist and M&E Officer on data management and data archiving, as needed.
- Other duties related to other technical activities as assigned by the Senior Technical Advisor.
- Master’s Degree and minimum of 3 years of experiences or S1 Degree in similar disciplines and at least 6 years of experiences majoring in in Public Health, Epidemiology, or relevant
- Experience in disease surveillance, infectious diseases preferred; survey and data management; and budgeting.
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills and ability to work in a team-oriented setting.
- Self-motivated, results driven, prefers to work in a fast-paced dynamic environment;
- Effective interpersonal communication skills;
- Past working experiences for USAID’s project partnered with the Indonesia Ministry of Health is preferred;
- Able to travel to remote area and willing to travel at least 50% of the time.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Windows applications program (Word, Excel, Access, Power Point).
- Fluency in English, both verbal and written.
Interested candidates should submit their application letter and CV with 3 referees to firstname.lastname@example.org by March 8, 2016.
RTI values equal employment opportunities. Female candidates are encouraged to apply. Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Follow Us By Email
Jika Anda Membutuhkan Informasi Kerja Ngo click here, Terima kasih Telah Berlangganan Via Email.