SEARCH FOR COMMON GROUND INDONESIA
Search for Common Ground Indonesia, a non-profit, independent, secular, non-government organization dedicated to conflict transformation, is seeking a professional candidate to work as an Administration Assistant.
Search for Common Ground Indonesia is a representative office of Search for Common Ground (Search), whose mission is to transform how individuals, organisations and governments deal with conflict - away from adversarial approaches and toward cooperative solutions. Search’s headquarters are in Washington, DC USA and Brussels, Belgium.
POSITION: Administration Assistant
CONTRACT PERIOD: 12 Months
START DATE: ASAP
STATUS: Full Time
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Answer telephone, screen and direct calls
- Take and relay messages
- Provide information to callers
- Greet persons entering organization
- Direct persons to correct destination
- Deal with queries from the public and customers
- Ensure knowledge of staff movements in and out of organization
- Monitor visitor access and maintain security awareness
- Provide general administrative and clerical support
- Prepare correspondence and documents
- Receive and sort mail and deliveries
- Schedule appointments
- Organize conference and meeting room bookings
- Co-ordinate meetings and organize catering
- Monitor and maintain office equipment
- Assist HR and administration manager in asset and inventory management
- Assist HR and administration manager in data management
- Tidy and maintain the reception area
- Any other tasks will be determined according to the needs.
Education and Experience
- computer skills and knowledge of relevant software
- Knowledge of operation of standard office equipment.
- knowledge of clerical and administrative procedures and systems such as filing and record keeping
- knowledge of principles and practices of basic office management
- Fluent written and spoken English and Bahasa Indonesia
- Excellent cross-cultural communication and working skills, enjoys a multicultural work environment
- Indonesian citizen
Please send your Curriculum Vitae and cover letter to phandayani@sfcg,org. Please include the header “Administration Assistant” in the email subject line. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Follow Us By Email
Jika Anda Membutuhkan Informasi Kerja Ngo click here, Terima kasih Telah Berlangganan Via Email.