SEARCH FOR COMMON GROUND
Field Oversight Advisor - BERSAMA project
Position Location: Indonesia
Search for Common Ground (SFCG) is an international non-profit organization that promotes peaceful resolution of conflict. With headquarters in Washington, DC and Brussels, Belgium, SFCG’s mission is to transform how individuals, organizations, and governments deal with conflict - away from adversarial approaches and toward cooperative solutions.
SFCG seeks to help conflicting parties understand their differences and act on their commonalities. With a total of approximately 615 staff worldwide, SFCG implements projects from 58 offices in 35 countries, including in Africa, Asia, Europe, the Middle East, and the United States. The organization is an exciting and rewarding place to work, with dedicated and enthusiastic staff who loves their work. You will be joining a highly motivated staff with a good team spirit and there will be opportunities to grow in the role.
Summary of Position :
Field Oversight Advisor
- Responsible for overseeing program development (reporting to COP) and logistics for all components of the program. Managing technical program development as appropriate; Acts as COP in the absent of COP.
- Supporting procurement and management of sub-awards. S/he will determine the most reasonable, fair and expeditious procurement alternative for each grant. S/he ensures that procurement procedures guarantee the best value for USAID and grantees;
- Overseeing program implementation.
- Bachelor degree or equivalent in Gender/GBV studies, or other related social science and development studies;
- Minimum of seven years’ experience working in GBV projects, preferably in Papua;
- Expertise in theoretically grounded, well-documented approaches to the following integrally related areas of knowledge and practice: gender analysis; women’s rights instruments and advocacy and other strategies to achieve related policy reform and responsive governance; the breath of approaches to combating GBV, with emphasis on community-based approaches. Experience in Papua and/or West Papua strongly desired
- Demonstrated strong knowledge of USAID procurement systems; previous USAID-funded project experiences is preferred; Overseeing all sub-grants and supervising a Grant Specialist
- Demonstrated skills in written and spoken English. The ideal candidate would be Indonesian.
Salary: Commensurate with previous experience
To Apply: Please send a cover letter, resume and 2-3 page writing sample to firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow Us By Email
Jika Anda Membutuhkan Informasi Kerja Ngo click here, Terima kasih Telah Berlangganan Via Email.