Swisscontact promotes economic, social and ecological development by supporting people to successfully integrate into local commercial life. Swisscontact creates opportunities for people to improve their living conditions as a result of their own efforts. The focus of its systemic intervention in the private sector is the strengthening of local and global value chains. Through its projects, Swisscontact works to enable access to professional training, promotes local entrepreneurship, creates access to local financial service providers and supports the efficient use of resources with the goal of successfully promoting employment and income generation. The foundation is based in Zurich, Switzerland. With 90 million in annual turnover, Swisscontact is now implementing more than 100 projects in 32 countries. Swisscontact has been active in Indonesia for the past 42 years.
The Swisscontact Sustainable Cocoa Production Program (SCPP) in Indonesia, is currently accepting applications for the position of:
Job Title: Monitoring and Result Measurement Reporting Manager
Job Code: MRM-RM-JKT
Place of duty: Jakarta, with frequent travel to other locations in Indonesia
Number of Position: 1 person
Starting Date: March 2016 / ASAP
Contract Duration: Annual basis, which can be extended upon agreement
Type of Staff: Indonesian National
SCPP is a large public-private development partnership in Indonesia, which started in January 2012. The Program is financed by the Swiss Secretariat for Economic Affairs SECO, the Sustainable Trade Initiative IDH, the International Fund for Agriculture Development IFAD, the Millennium Challenge Account for Indonesia (MCA-I), and six leading Private Sector cocoa and chocolate companies over 2012 – 2020. The Program works directly with 60,000 cocoa farming households in six Indonesian Provinces, with a planned expansion to include 130,000 cocoa farmers within 50 districts, to improve farm productivity and cocoa quality, livelihood conditions, and supply- chain transparency, while reducing the environmental footprint.
The Monitoring and Result Management (MRM) Reporting Manager is responsible for all MRM narrative reporting. The MRM Reporting Manager is responsible for the quality of the writing, accuracy of information presented in narrative text and use of style guides to ensure consistency. The MRM Reporting Manager is the direct supervisor of two MRM Reporting Officers: one in Makassar, and another in Medan. The MRM Reporting Manager is also a member of the Core Leadership Team (CLT) of the Sustainable Cocoa Production Program (SCPP) and is expected to actively participate as a manager in the design and implementation of the Program.
- Responsible for the quality of narrative reporting documenting Program activities and beneficiaries;
- Responsible for backstopping the MRM Data Manager and the MRM GIS Manager by critically analyzing data presented for use in narrative text;
- Responsible for supervising the work of the MRM narrative reporting team to ensure the delivery of all MRM data and information from Program target areas is on time and accurate;
- Preparing the narrative text of the bi-annual reports and success stories to Program donors and implementation partners with data prepared by the MRM Data Manager and MRM GIS Manager;
- Preparing the narrative text of additional reports and success stories to Program donors and implementation partners as per individual agreements and requests with data prepared by the MRM Data Manager and MRM GIS Manager;
- Responsible for preparing MRM monitoring plans, to allow for on-time narrative reporting to meet deadlines set by the Head of MRM.
- Identifying bottlenecks and challenges with narrative reporting and creating action plans with the Head of MRM, the MRM Data Manager and the MRM GIS Manager;
- Creation and updating a SOP and style guide for the analysis and drafting of narrative reports;
- Preparation and design of the necessary documentation and materials needed for training MRM and project implementation staff in narrative reporting and writing.
Communication, Supervision and Reporting
- Regular appraisal of MRM Reporting staff and the provision of feedback and guidance;
- Ensure that all MRM Reporting Staff are trained in data integrity and the proper maintenance of the CocoaTrace farm and program management software;
- Closely cooperate with the MRM Data Manager and the MRM GIS Manager to ensure the information presented in MRM reports is accurate, complete and timely;
- Supervise the work and performance of the MRM Reporting Officers in the field on a daily basis;
- Report directly to the Head of MRM with status updates on a regular basis
- Coordination (under the supervision of the Head of MRM) with the Business Administration Unit to ensure that support services - including IT infrastructure, and finance management data and information is available based on MRM and reporting requirements;
- Coordination (under the supervision of the Head of MRM) with the PR and Media Unit to ensure accurate and up-to-date MRM information is available for Program marketing purposes (public presentation, case studies, articles, Program website, stakeholder networks).
Education and Qualification
Bachelor’s degree with a focus in statistics, relevant sciences, communication or business;
- At least five (5) years of progressively responsible management experience in international development or for-profit project implementation is required;
- At least two (2) years of experience in narrative reporting or professional writing is required;
- At least three (2) years of progressively responsible experience in MRM and/or M&E is appreciated;
- Good understanding of development project implementation, particularly in rural and/or agricultural development is appreciated;
- Additional background experience in private sector development, value chain analysis, and community development would be an advantage.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Strong organizational, planning, management skills and experience working in inter-cultural teams and environments;
- Strong analytical skills including analysis of both quantitative and qualitative data through a variety of survey instruments and analysis techniques;
- Must have exceptional report writing and speaking skills, both Bahasa Indonesia and English language;
- Must possess a strong attention to detail and accuracy;
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills to coach staff;
- Strong proficiency in use of Microsoft Office;
- Proficiency in use of SQL and relational databases would be an advantage;
- Must demonstrated ability to think strategically and analytically.
Please submit your application letter addressing the above qualifications and experience with your curriculum vitae on March, 14th 2016, with a JOB CODE on Top Left of the Envelope at the latest to:
Swisscontact, Human Resources Unit, The Vida Building, 5th floor, Jl. Raya Perjuangan No. 8, Kebon Jeruk – Jakarta Barat 11530 , Tel. +62 21 2951 0200
Or E-mail your application with the JOB CODE in the SUBJECT: email@example.com.
Only short-listed candidates will be notified and invited for interviews.
Follow Us By Email
Jika Anda Membutuhkan Informasi Kerja Ngo click here, Terima kasih Telah Berlangganan Via Email.